How Long After Sunday Before Manager Appointed

The worrying thing is pre-season is only about 5 weeks away. Ramsden's cup first sound (should we fail to go up) is in about 7/8 weeks.

Too right - almost don't need a World Cup or Euro's to see us through the break, it'll be that short!

In event of us losing out to Motherwell for promotion Advocaat, McCall, McCoist, Durrant, Davie Weir and Kenny Miller will all draw straws immediately after the game.

Short straw chooser will be invited to be manager next year on a huge salary with bonuses.

It was around 25k this year

I would like to think we can match that regardless surely ?

Was only about 21k to begin with, I believe.

I can see a decent number drifting off if we're stuck in the Championship for another year.

Well that's not what we want. We can't lose more ST holders

I agree, but if we end up stuck down for another year, there'll be no risk of not getting a ticket on a match by match basis, so I imagine a lot of people will hang onto their cash until they're sure that the product on the park is worth paying for.

Unless the long awaited investment turns up & we can appoint a manager & recruit players who can capture the imagination & put bums on seats.

Which is quite the opposite of what would happen if we go up - all those who can't cope without their bi-annual fix of games v the Bheggars will be signing up like old smoke to make sure they don't miss out!

I agree, but if we end up stuck down for another year, there'll be no risk of not getting a ticket on a match by match basis, so I imagine a lot of people will hang onto their cash until they're sure that the product on the park is worth paying for.

Unless the long awaited investment turns up & we can appoint a manager & recruit players who can capture the imagination & put bums on seats.

Which is quite the opposite of what would happen if we go up - all those who can't cope without their bi-annual fix of games v the Bheggars will be signing up like old smoke to make sure they don't miss out!

Yeah true however if we have a cup game against Celtic or get to a semi final or final. Then only ST holders that normally get them.

Yeah true however if we have a cup game against Celtic or get to a semi final or final. Then only ST holders that normally get them.

Given it's only happened once in 3 years, I guess folk will be prepared to gamble - after all, we'd only 21/22k ST holders when we played them in the league cup semi in Feb, so that looks to have been the case then.

I think some careful thought will need to go into pricing if we fail to go up.

Obviously, the last 3 games have all been crucial, so generating extra interest, but 140k in the stadium over 10 days is fantastic & I'd say that may be connected to the brilliant pricing.

We can't give every game away for a fiver, of course, but a sensible pricing policy could well ensure we keep ST numbers up.

I'd be chuffed with Warburton but my only worry is how he'll plan his transfers. We have a huge rebuilding project to do this summer and the budget isn't clear but is likely to be not particularly great. I'd guess he'd want to bring in some of the players he knows at Brentford but we probably can't afford them and I imagine he won't know too much about Scottish football to know who to go for, although Davie Weir could come in handy there. Does anyone think he'll mainly target lower league English players?

Given it's only happened once in 3 years, I guess folk will be prepared to gamble - after all, we'd only 21/22k ST holders when we played them in the league cup semi in Feb, so that looks to have been the case then.

Obviously, the last 3 games have all been crucial, so generating extra interest, but 140k in the stadium over 10 days is fantastic & I'd say that may be connected to the brilliant pricing.

We can't give every game away for a fiver, of course, but a sensible pricing policy could well ensure we keep ST numbers up.

Yeah true. However ST prices would need to go down and I really can't see that happening

Wouldn't bother my arse replying to that one its ripping out him