Richard Foster

Ben10

To give him his due he was the only one with the baws to gie Hawners to Bilel.. The rest aw shat a brick while their whole bench battered him.

So in that respect well done Ricky.

As far as a player goes i thought he was one of our better performers in the play off's but as a Rangers class defender then i'm sorry he's just not good enough,but he does give 100% and that's all you can ask of a player IMO.

My dislike of the guy boards on the irrational.

Normally I can forgive a player of limited ability if he puts in the effort, which Foster does.

But he is so bad that it is sickening.

Early in the 2nd half, within the space of a few minutes, he'd put himself into bother conceding a corner after having to try and win the ball back from a poor first touch, he played a pass into no mans land and about 2 feet behind Nicky Law on the edge of the box and was turned inside out in the run up to their 2nd goal.

An absolutely brutal player.

Not good enough, just another gamble on an old pro that back fired same as Miller,Boyd Zaliukas, Smith, etc etc makes me wonder what the fuck they do in training because they certainly can't do the basics like passing the ball 5 yards, or control the ball, Foster played well against hibs, 3 good games a season is far from Rangers class, problem is Rangers need defenders (and a keeper) that can play the ball, we attack the majority of teams and 99% of the time an attack starts from defence, McCulloch is the only decent ball player we have in defence and im afraid he is past it, against decent opposition McCullochs legs get found out.

A full clear out for me Wallace included, Out that whole team I wouldn't keep one player over the age of 23/24. we need a new start, new coach, new players and hope to fuck they gel quickly to get next season off to a better start than this year.

Scunnered, and Foster must take the blame the same as the other overpaid imposters.