These Colours Don't Run

Fuck the defeatists on here, we're fucking Rangers, another season, fair enough. Stand strong because it'll be other clubs that crumble around us.

these defeatists have stood up and taken everything our shambles of a club has thrown at them in 3 seasons, is it any wonder that some have finally chucked it after seeing such a gutless 180minutes, the biggest 180minutes quite possibly in our clubs history

Another season in the championship will do us good if we have a massive clear out and start from scratch. Bring in players no older than 25 and have a set wage cap.

Soon as the fans see the current duds leaving and us getting a new manager everyone will be more optimistic.

Another season in the championship will do us good if we have a massive clear out and start from scratch. Bring in players no older than 25 and have a set wage cap.

Soon as the fans see the current duds leaving and us getting a new manager everyone will be more optimistic.

Can we afford to start from scratch? What if a team full of younger players don't jell in time and we're back to playoffs again or worse.

We must qualify next season as champions

Thie board better have some great plans

The commentators had it right. All this pish deceiving ourselves that rebuilding in the championship would be a good thing.

Far better to rebuild in the top division with the extra cash and enthusiasm that would bring.

Should never have came to this.

these defeatists have stood up and taken everything our shambles of a club has thrown at them in 3 seasons, is it any wonder that some have finally chucked it after seeing such a gutless 180minutes, the biggest 180minutes quite possibly in our clubs history

3 seasons is all they can take of the doldrums, is it?

Not very long.

Things won't get better without the fans.

But your not throwing in the towel are you? We've took the hit, let's see how we recover

Well said, I am renewing my 2 books because I am a Rangers fan and not a glory hunter.

Stand tall chest out and stick together is the only way forward.

Everyone should renew or get a book once they go on sale to help the club give the new manager as much backing as possible.

3 seasons is all they can take of the doldrums, is it?

Not very long.

its not just 3 seasons in the doldrums, its 3 seasons arguably going backwards instead of forwards

we have probably spent more on wages than the 3 divisions we've taken part in combined

Can we afford to start from scratch? What if a team full of younger players don't jell in time and we're back to playoffs again or worse.

We must qualify next season as champions

Thie board better have some great plans

We've no other options. It's either that or give the shitebags new contracts and struggle again next season.

The board has had months to make plans for whatever league we happened to be in. They will have to act sharpish.

its not just 3 seasons in the doldrums, its 3 seasons arguably going backwards instead of forwards

we have probably spent more on wages than the 3 divisions we've taken part in combined

And?

If we go, things could improve. If we don't, the club dies.

It's a straightforward choice.

Let the glory hunters fucking chuck it then. They could never have been true Rangers fans in the first place.

True Rangers fans are loyal, ( even the boycotters), Every Rangers fan to the man has a duty now to back the club,

Time for differences to be put aside and the club starting getting put first

That's an Iron Maiden song

Should be blared before every game.

Enough of the penny arcade. Some loud heavy fucking metal with a defiant message would serve well.

^ Used up my likes.

The Mercenary would be more appropriate at the minute, in more ways than one.

Show them no fear, show them no pain!

But your not throwing in the towel are you? We've took the hit, let's see how we recover

the fans will always recover, but the club has to show the same loyalty to the fans that the fans show to the club

Well said, I am renewing my 2 books because I am a Rangers fan and not a glory hunter.

Everyone should renew or get a book once they go on sale to help the club give the new manager as much backing as possible.

how will you feel if you renew your ST's, and the board fail to stump up the required funding and we lurch from one loan to another for god knows how long

Exactly mate.

No point in feeling sorry for ourselves, you take the good with the bad. As Rangers fans we've had a lot more ups than we have had downs compared to most clubs.

the fans will always recover, but the club has to show the same loyalty to the fans that the fans show to the club

how will you feel if you renew your ST's, and the board fail to stump up the required funding and we lurch from one loan to another for god knows how long

Annoyed. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the alternative to people renewing is unthinkable.

Would you risk the club collapsing to avoid being furious at King and the Board not investing? Sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I think investment will come, btw.

Can't argue with that, but are fans finally seeing we got bought on the cheap to be run cheap? Doubt it.

Let the glory hunters fucking chuck it then. They could never have been true Rangers fans in the first place.

True Rangers fans are loyal, ( even the boycotters), Every Rangers fan to the man has a duty now to back the club,

Time for differences to be put aside and the club starting getting put first

the rangers fans have backed the club since god knows when, its about time the club repaid that backing

if we lurch from one management shambles to another, one loan to another, the fans will rightly get fucked off

Annoyed. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the alternative to people renewing is unthinkable.

Would you risk the club collapsing to avoid being furious at King and the Board not investing? Sounds like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

that happened last summer,