How Long Would The Support Allow

As a result of this disaster of a season it is obvious that a clear out is required, so my question is how long would a new manager be allowed in order to build a new team from scratch?, we all know it should have been started 3yrs ago but that's now in the past and we have to look to the future, so what now?.

I suppose it all depends on how much investment is going to be coming in but having failed to gain promotion it would seem to me that investment will be significantly lower than if we had gained promotion, and I have a feeling that King has miscalculated just how much will be required in order to keep operating as a major player in Scotland.

So a rebuild is required, and just supposing we fail to gain promotion again next season how long do you think the support would give the board to get it right, IMO stability is required but I am genuinely concerned for the club in this critical point in our history.

how many players contracts are up. how many others can we release and save on wages?

The job of rebuilding should have happened 3 years ago and Stubbs Hibs have a year of a start,

Important to build a team around some of our squad, problem is most of our signings just are not good enough.

Walsh has impressed as has Murdoch, more of this type please rather than old has beens.

As a result of this disaster of a season it is obvious that a clear out is required, so my question is how long would a new manager be allowed in order to build a new team from scratch?, we all know it should have been started 3yrs ago but that's now in the past and we have to look to the future, so what now?.

I suppose it all depends on how much investment is going to be coming in but having failed to gain promotion it would seem to me that investment will be significantly lower than if we had gained promotion, and I have a feeling that King has miscalculated just how much will be required in order to keep operating as a major player in Scotland.

So a rebuild is required, and just supposing we fail to gain promotion again next season how long do you think the support would give the board to get it right, IMO stability is required but I am genuinely concerned for the club in this critical point in our history.

They won't give them any time at all and that is part of the problem

how many players contracts are up. how many others can we release and save on wages?

Of the players who started today who's contracts are not up only Bell, Zal, Law, Wallace Murdoch and if reports from a few weeks ago are true that Miller played enough games this season to extend his contract.

Personally i want to see things happen sharpish, new players etc as for time for a new manager, anyone brought in should have us in a safe place at the top by mid season.

We dont need to spend megabucks on wages, some of the (young) guys we have played against all through this season would do us a turn and get us up. We need to get back up as we aren't going to attract any players of the standard required for Rangers if we dont.

The Board MUST get us promoted next season. Simple as that.[/quote

I understand what you are saying mate, but what if they can't, it's not going to be easy.

They have to. I think alot of fans might start to bail if we don't make it soon.

They need to find a way of making sure it happens, mate. We need to make sure there is no further downward spiral.

Surely the Board have seen how shite we've been this season, they're not blind (?).

They must have an idea of next season's wage bill and probable signings required.

They have been there long enough now and have to tell the fans what their plans are ASAP.

I'm sure they are hurting as much as we are at this moment, but we need to know at the soonest.

Anyone will need to hit the ground running and make a fairly big statement early on next season that we're the team to beat. Stubb's team had an excellent second half as the team / club started to work the way he wanted them to. Unfortunately, if someone at our helm is struggling in the first half of the season, the fans will turn on them very quickly. We simply cannot allow any club to steal a march on us next season the way Hearts did during this one.

Of the players who started today who's contracts are not up only Bell, Zal, Law, Wallace Murdoch and if reports from a few weeks ago are true that Miller played enough games this season to extend his contract.

get rid of bell he is a joke send zal back to hearts fucking useless cut the wage bill and play the young guns Murdoch etc