Nicky Law

BEE

Has a reasonable level of technical ability. However, he is physically and mentally weak.

Please note -- I do not expect Law to jump into wild challenges -- but I do expect him to demonstrate a level of movement and workrate that keeps him involved in the game.

He never makes a tackle even when its 75% in his favour, the fella is a shite bag of a footballer. The Rangers Women's team have players with bigger balls than him, The Invisible man is an apt title for him, just hope he's invisible altogether next season.

I still think he has something to offer.

Certainly wouldn't be top of my list of ones to replace.

Hahahahahahahah fuck off! He's a spineless prick who can't pass, tackle, beat a man, track a man, push a man off the ball, cross a ball or control a ball. He's top of my fucking list!!!!!

Aye

Shampoo and that's it.

Guys bloody woeful

Still one of our better performers this season, okay that's not saying much but I'd like to see him under a new management team and better players.

We have far bigger priorities than Nicky Law.

Still one of our better performers this season, okay that's not saying much but I'd like to see him under a new management team and better players.

We have far bigger priorities than Nicky Law.

Its the same management team that made him 'good'

Played every single game - why, just why?

He was that far up McCalls arse but then McCall needed that, neither one has any guts, no grit or heart, when the going gets tough we should have got tougher, but as ususal they hide, he was a favourite even though McCall knew he wasn't good enough, McCall let his personal feelings dictate the play, he chose who he liked and certainly not the best we had, even of a bad lot it needed to be the grinders today, the ones with back bone, the ones that hate getting beat and Law is certainly not one of them surprised he didn't request taken off thats the usual when we are down and out, run scared , hide the sh that he is