With our new signings and WS

nvager

Will be very, very difficult. Hope so.. but... We need to be more positive especially at home. Teams should always fear coming to Ibrox...

All depends on the draw being kind.

At the moment, no. We still need more quality players. Think we still need 5/6 players, CB, LB, RB(back-up), RM/W, 2 ST's.

If we get Faubert and Cuellar?

I'd like to hope so, depends on the draw tho.

Obviously it will depend on the draw but I think we will be better than 90% of the teams in the 2nd round and 60%-70% of the teams in the 3rd round. I think it's worth a few quid.

How confident are you guys and gals that we will make the CL group stages?

As I said......Dont get too excited, Ive never known any team in the world where new players just gel together

If we avoid the bigger sides in the 3rd qualifying round then i don't see why not but Wattie has to get the players in now and get them gelling immediately.

Personally wouldn't it be great if we made the group stages and Celtic ended up in the UEFA cup,i bet if they did they would be giving it"the UEFA cup is magic an that an we kin win it".

...wouldn't it be great if we made the group stages and Celtic ended up in the UEFA cup...

'Great' doesn't cover it ;) Not totally beyond the realm of possibility either.

...wouldn't it be great if we made the group stages and Celtic ended up in the UEFA cup...

'Great' doesn't cover it ;) Not totally beyond the realm of possibility either.

I agree. And I was actually under the dilusion up till about a month ago that Celtic were automatically in the group stage. When I found out they play a qualifier, I was rather pleased. I would not be shocked if Celtic get dumped out at the qualifier.

And I just hope we get through it.

Honestly? No clue. I think Beasley and JCD will give us an edge we've lacked recently, but my concern remains WS's tactics. Bar 92/93 we have to admit he was shocking in Europe in the 90s. I am hoping he's improved. Drastically. Albeit our displays against Osasuna were anything but impressive. Mind you I thought we played extremely well over the 2 legs V Hapoel and were unfortunate to lose out there.

Honestly? No clue. I think Beasley and JCD will give us an edge we've lacked recently, but my concern remains WS's tactics. Bar 92/93 we have to admit he was shocking in Europe in the 90s. I am hoping he's improved. Drastically. Albeit our displays against Osasuna were anything but impressive. Mind you I thought we played extremely well over the 2 legs V Hapoel and were unfortunate to lose out there.

You do? We got exactly what we deserved in Israel...beaten.

I'm not confident about Walters tactics in Europe, I have to say.

I have every trust in him, but he is often far too cautious in European competitions.

it is not that I do not have confidence in the talent we have - it is that we are ging to have (hopefully) 6 or 7 new players who will not have a lot of time to fit into their new environment.

I am hopeful but I will understand if the early rounds are a little too early for us