Wyscout

OzGers

For those that love FM and the excitement of transfer season, have a swatch at wyscout

I understand that a number of clubs use it as an initial scouting tool, and you can actually trial it for free if you can be bothered...

I had a look myself and thought id compile my own list of potential signings that are listed as free....mind you, most of the names I only know as being shit hot on FM and coul be gash in real life...here goes:

Adam Vass

Jurika Buljat

jean calve (think we were linked with him few years back)

tomas cerny

Dario cviantic

ryan conroy

murray Davidson

Daniel deridder

modibo diakite

barry douglas

andrea dossena

Thomas eneovoldson

Marcelo Estigarribia

Providing the data is correct and they are outta contract, then this site is a bit of fun for anyone who loves the transfer speculation and suggestions thread...

I use WyScout at work and it is fantastic. It's better for watching players who have already been identified to through other channels. The number of games that can be watched on it is also a plus

what you do mate? the trial doesn't let you watch anything, but interesting none the same.

it begs the question why the clamour for a fancy networking system, surely this program can take a lot of the legwork out of scouting

Barry Douglas was sent off in this years Polish cup final for Lech Poznan in the defeat against Legia Warsaw, but he's been playing well for the current Ekstraklasa leaders at left back.

I thought he was a bit of a bawbag when he played for Dundee Hivs, but maybe the 2 seasons in Poland have sorted him out.

The last I heard, the bheasts were having a look at him.

A few players that I have seen and been impressed with are:

Vegard Forren - Available for £1m from Molde FK

Jesper Drost - Available for £1.2m from Zwolle

Filip Helander - Available for £600k from Malmo

I know we enquired about Tomas Necid as a free transfer from Zwolle but his agent said he wouldnt come here due to the league we are in so the agent offered a few players he will have available.

I know we enquired about Tomas Necid as a free transfer from Zwolle but his agent said he wouldnt come here due to the league we are in so the agent offered a few players he will have available.

Source mate?

No chance we'll spend close to £3 million on 3 players mate.

Out of interest, if your in the know, any others we have sounded out on a free?

just threw him in there as a recognisable name, and I do believe he is a step up from jig/moshni etc

If we are just going to list players based on whether they are better than Jig and Mosnhi we'll crash the server ;)

If we are just going to list players based on whether they are better than Jig and Mosnhi we'll crash the server ;)

Let's hope to hell the new manager doesn't come in and offer jig a new deal for his "experience and leadership"...

No chance we'll spend close to £3 million on 3 players mate.

I know we wont but just players who I think will be able improve us big time. Not players I think are impossible to get but it would be good to see us try and get at least 1 of them.