Stuart Dallas

trueblueal

Sometimes I'm barely getting home at that time depending on traffic. Its the same i'm sure for lots of Bears who travel.

I hardly think to myself hey lets get home Brentfords on the tv.

You do realise that every football league club are on the TV on a Saturday night and not just Brentford.....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have Shane Ferguson. Haven't seen a great deal of either but Ferguson is free and I was impressed by his speed and direct running. Would like to see him over the course of a season.

No aerial presence and a tarrier, not for me.

Oh off course everyone knows the ins and outs of the mighty Brentford, they are Like Chelsea down there, everyone knows there behind the scene men.

Have to laugh at all you daft cunts suddenly becoming experts in Brentford and their team, thank fuck for Google or you would be fucked.

I thought I was bad for being a moaning greeting faced depressing bastard, thank fuck you exist on this forum to take the spotlight away from me. :lol:

The irony in your username though! :lol:

Oh off course everyone knows the ins and outs of the mighty Brentford, they are Like Chelsea down there, everyone knows there behind the scene men.

Have to laugh at all you daft cunts suddenly becoming experts in Brentford and their team, thank fuck for Google or you would be fucked.

What's the issue with folk doing some research with google on a potential new manager?

Weird thing to be pointing out.

Can't argue with the tarrier bit but why would he need aerial presence when he's a winger

When our teams pish and we launch balls from the keeper to our wingers :anguish: Infuriated me vs Motherwell both legs.

What's the issue with folk doing some research with google on a potential new manager?

Weird thing to be pointing out.

No issue at all, but when they try to play it as they know everything about Brentford from a few clips and stories it just strikes me as Bullshit.

i'd rather wait and see how he does for us in a tougher setting with greater expectation and a team to build from scratch, will be a hard ask for any manager and given his lack of experience a tough ask.

Obviously i hope he does well but lets not kid ourselves on that the expectations at the arse end of English football are equivalent to managing Rangers.

I think it is a bit harsh to judge Ferguson over the two games considering he has been out for months, I have seen him a good few times and know he is decent with bags of potential, the sort of player we need Imo, I think he would do a good job for us next season!

I think it is a bit harsh to judge Ferguson over the two games considering he has been out for months, I have seen him a good few times and know he is decent with bags of potential, the sort of player we need Imo, I think he would do a good job for us next season!

I thought he looked good but did lack match fitness beats me why anyone though he offered nothing, they may have got him mixed up with Wallace.