A Real Coup

I think warbuton and weir is a fantastic appointment by the club, and for the first time in years I'm now finally confident about where we're going as a club.

We've just signed up a manager who was coveted by championship and premier league clubs. To some that may not sound like a massive achievement, but considering were in the Scottish championship I truely think its an inspired appointment.

Remember, when the dhims needed a new manager, they had to appoint somebody who won a trophy once in Norway, and was a guy they'd initially been thinking about making a coach. Their then "coverted" manager (auld yellah teeth himself) had to settle with a job for a championship side fighting relegation.

Big changes are afoot, hopefully the lead us back to the top. The initial signs look promising....

Rangers are coming

Spot on mate. Spot right fucking on the spot dot

McCoist got far longer than he should have - party due to our circumstances - partly due to the outcry there would have been against an already less than popular board.

I hope, even with him not being a 'Rangers man,' he's afforded even half the scope / time as was given to McCoist, if things don't go plain sailing all season.

Only concern is that he left his last job because he couldn't work with the owners.

But hey ho, onwards and upwards, let's see what tomorrow brings.

Hope Mr McCall gets himself something decent soon as well.

He couldn't work with the owners because they wanted to implement a statistics systems as the basis for recruiting and training players.

Chuffed we got someone with a good pedigree and exciting philosophies. He will need time to build a squad almost from scratch. We need to be patient and will see the reward on the pitch over the next 6 months (tu)

I'm very optimistic about this appointment, and hopefully it is a long and fruitful partnership that brings us back to the premier position of Scottish football.

Cautious at the same time though as to the board's ability to keep the new partnership properly funded, but with all the known traits of W&W, hopefully this can be resolved in our favour and we move into a more stable and prosperous period on the pitch.

:uk: