Interview With Warburton

gogzy

His emphasis on value on and off the park, style of play, youth, balanced with experience is genuinely a breath of fresh air. It's what we've all be crying out for and finally, to hear our manager say it, and lay out his plans in this manner is incredibly exciting. He seems really excited and honoured to be here, and the way his face lit up looking at our trophy cabinet, talking about our history and the fans was a delight.

This really could be the start of something exciting, and this summer it looks like the 'Transfer Forum' may be the past few years' 'Boardroom Forum'! Long may it continue.

Hopefully a few new signings soon too to continue this feelgood factor. Good times all round.....

I had actually forgot about the transfer forum recently!!

I liked the comment from the interviewer, 'You've got an almost blank sheet to work from' which is what we've already had, AMcC managed to feck that up. I'm sure he'll do a lot better that Ally did. Who couldn't???

He's a fast talker and didn't slip up once with his answers. I can't wait until the Scottish/septic supporting press start asking him questions of the more esoteric, agenda based nature. I hope he tells them where to get off, pronto.

Forgot what a great interview from a Rangers Manager sounds like !!

After laugh-a-minute and mumbler it was so refreshing.

On and up.

Press conferences will improve immensely and we should have more honest after game assessments.

I think most bears will find it very difficult not to be be hugely impressed by that interview. Mr Warburton comes across as intelligent, articulate, enthusiastic and extremely driven. So exciting at the moment, this really could be the start of something fantastic.