League Cup Winners

kcd1983

Scottish cup only.

Possibly into Europe as cup runners up depending on opposition (I think)

Pretty sure this has been changed mate after gretna got pumped. If the cup winners have already won the league the place goes to the next position in the Premiership.

Yep, the runners up don't get into Europe anymore. What will change by this time next year, who knows?

I just hope Sepp Blatter's gone from football, although that might be stretching it a bit too far. lol

Yep, the runners up don't get into Europe anymore. What will change by this time next year, who knows?

I just hope Sepp Blatter's gone from football, although that might be stretching it a bit too far. lol

Blatter has already gone. I don't get why you're bringing him into it though?

Blatter has already gone. I don't get why you're bringing him into it though?

It's just a personal thought from me, nothing to do with Rangers. Although I was reminded of him by the way the rules in football chance all the time, and who was the best at changing things than Blatter?

In fact, he's not gone anywhere. He's got at least another 6 months of stinking the game up and he's recently said, due to support from Africa and S America that he may consider standing again.

It's just a personal thought from me, nothing to do with Rangers. Although I was reminded of him by the way the rules in football chance all the time, and who was the best at changing things than Blatter?

In fact, he's not gone anywhere. He's got at least another 6 months of stinking the game up and he's recently said, due to support from Africa and S America that he may consider standing again.

You do know he resigned don't you?

You do know he resigned don't you?

Yes, he resigned, but I've read and heard off the radio that he's still in place.

For at least another 6 months.

Can't understand where or why I'd make that figure up from, but maybe the journos are getting so bad that living in a right-wing country, they can say what the fuck they want. There's none of us are going to do anything about it.