Jason Holt (Transfer Target)

WATBB

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheffield United haven't taken up their option as they feel they have too many similar players (small attacking midfielders). His contract at hearts has expired but because of his age they would be due compensation. Quite lightweight but still very young and will develop. Excellent goalscoring record from midfield and very promising talent. Hope we offer him a contract.

stubbs couldn't get hivs promoted out of the second tier in Scotland and Warburton almost took Brentford to the EPL.

Both failed in the play offs. But the English Leagues are much stronger.

The Scottish game has slumped and is piss poor now.

If that's the case then it sounds like a pretty uninspiring transfer target.

If he wasn't good enough for Hearts then he sure as hell won't be good enough for us.

He went from.hearts to sheff u on loan. He was a regular at hearts before they let him go on loan. Not every player a club releases or doesn't renew their contract is because they're pish

He went from.hearts to sheff u on loan. He was a regular at hearts before they let him go on loan. Not every player a club releases or doesn't renew their contract is because they're pish

Don't know much about him but by fuck do I have more faith in MW signings than I had with Ally. Hopefully we get a decent team together and walk this league.

I know we've not had much of a scouting in the last few years but how do we keep missing out on young talent. Guys playing in 3rd tier and all of a sudden good enough for English to teams to take and then make a fortune...sorry rant over!

I know we've not had much of a scouting in the last few years but how do we keep missing out on young talent. Guys playing in 3rd tier and all of a sudden good enough for English to teams to take and then make a fortune...sorry rant over!

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110032414

Views from Sheffield United forum don't seem too positive but I trust warburtons judgement.

Haha, fucksake some are labeling him as the worst midfielder to ever play for them, looks like he could be another nicky law judging by some of the comments on there, Mr anonymous!