Lang And Gibson Join Gers

Bad Robot

BTW, these guys are not signing for the first team, they're for the youths. They say they're expected to move to the first team squad, but that sounds like a lot of pish to me. I expected life would get better when Tony Blair strode into Downing Street to the tones of 'Things Can Only Get Better', and see what happened there.

BTW, these guys are not signing for the first team, they're for the youths. They say they're expected to move to the first team squad, but that sounds like a lot of pish to me. I expected life would get better when Tony Blair strode into Downing Street to the tones of 'Things Can Only Get Better', and see what happened there.

:lol: Can't be serious.

You're trying too hard to find something negative.

There is nothing wrong with signing a 17 and 18 year old, the latter who is a youth international, on pro youth contracts. In fact it's something we should be commending.

What makes you think it's pish?

You expected things to get better under Tony Blair ?. Really.

Whilst i would agree both will begin with Craig Mulholland i feel there may be opportunities for Tom Lang especially as the season progresses and injuries / suspensions occur.

How many international youth players have failed at Ibrox? Too many to mention I fear.

The reason it's pish to me is because of the above statement, there's no guarantee that that they'll ever get near the first squad and saying so is pish.

I've never voted for labour in my life, the Tony Blair reference was a joke to highlight pish when it's spouted.

Still, good luck to them, hope they manage to make it and become great players for us, or we sell them on for a huge profit. Or both!

That's what I want to see as well. FFS, surely MW has some players at reasonable prices in mind. If not, why not just say so and tell us that he's going to stick with our present young guys.