Star Wars Battlefront

Getstiffed

7 hours ago, The Monk said:

Was really excited for Outer Rim dlc but the Heroes/Villains they`re bringing out are Greedo and Nien Nunb, absolute piss-take, Greedo I understand due to the lack of villains but Nien over Ben Kenobi, Lando, Chewie or even Yoda is a joke.

They'll be saving them for later.

It would make no sense for them to shoot their biggest load on the first DLC pack... as that would mean it will just get progressively worse with each one. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't believe people still play this :lol: 

Why wouldn't they? It's a fun game..

The people who moan about the lack of content are the same people who probably only play 1 mode in CoD or Battlefield (also probably lock themselves into a limited playlist of maps.)

4 minutes ago, Iakona said:

They'll be saving them for later.

It would make no sense for them to shoot their biggest load on the first DLC pack... as that would mean it will just get progressively worse with each one. 

I understand but they risk losing players by making the first dlc a bit underwhelming, I`m guessing Lando for Bespin then either Chewie or Ben Kenobi for Death Star leaving the final dlc likely for Rogue One. Anyway depends how much this is tbh, £6-8 I`ll probably buy, anything more I`ll wait for the others. A bit disappointed their character designs are already in the game as well. In all fairness I think Greedo will be pretty cool but a shame that Emporer or Vader will be dropped for these maps probably. 

53 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Why wouldn't they? It's a fun game..

The people who moan about the lack of content are the same people who probably only play 1 mode in CoD or Battlefield (also probably lock themselves into a limited playlist of maps.)

It's incredibly bare. Like BF Hardline it will be dead in a matter of months.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's incredibly bare. Like BF Hardline it will be dead in a matter of months.

Hardline has always been dead.. even at launch it struggled to surpass BF4's numbers.

Battlefront on the other hand is still doing well on the consoles... consistently boasting higher player counts than BF4 - and showing no signs of slowing down either. It was always have a large appeal because it's Star Wars.. and as more and more content is made available more players will jump in.