Star Wars Battlefront

Getstiffed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Hoth was the primary location in the public BETA's.

The game has been on EA Access for a few days now so there's plenty of videos of the other locations(Endor, Tatooine and Sullust)

there's only 4 maps for walker assault and supremacy mode,and they're the same 4 on each,fucking disgraceful that.should have been released with 8 like most other shooters.i know there's other maps for team deathatch etc,but walker assault and supremacy are the 2 modes most will be playing.

usual from ea,release the game with minimum content,then force you to pay for map packs to keep the game interesting.wish I hadn't pre ordered this after the beta now.

Really enjoying this, not enjoyed a game like it since MW. And not into gaming like I was when COD Was good but this has got me hooked again.

1st game that does new generation console justice IMO the maps in sepremecy are great fun

EA got it spot on

it's a fucking meatgrinder is what it is so far,die at least every 10 seconds,spawns are pish.no classes,weapon upgrades,server browser or spawn select.4 maps on supremacy and walker assault is a joke aswell,a pure barebones cod reskin.

graphics and sound are superb tho,but can see me being back on battlefield 4 by monday.

it's a fucking meatgrinder is what it is so far,die at least every 10 seconds,spawns are pish.no classes,weapon upgrades,server browser or spawn select.4 maps on supremacy and walker assault is a joke aswell,a pure barebones cod reskin.

graphics and sound are superb tho,but can see me being back on battlefield 4 by monday.

pretty much as good a review as I've seen.

• 1 month later...

Decided to give it another go.. this time giving 3rd person view a proper chance.

I'm actually really enjoying it now.. it's so much better this way than it is in first person. (this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly like online 3rd person shooters.) i'm getting more kills, the gameplay feels faster and most of all i can see where i'm getting shot from, thus i'm not dying as much!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, campsieloyal said:

Double xp weekend on battlefront. Are EA trying to cause divorces scheduling this for Valentine's weekend. Will take a brave man to tell the missus this is a good opportunity to level up to 50 :lol:

any cunt that would rather play star wars,knowing you're guaranteed your hole,shouldn't have a bird,the type that probably likes firing a toy light saber up there arse.

• 3 weeks later...