Peterhead Game Moved

Bydo

Probably a stupid question but I usually get the bus down or get a lift down in the car. How long does it take from the city centre to get to Ibrox and how long should I expect to be waiting for the subway after the game?

Probably a stupid question but I usually get the bus down or get a lift down in the car. How long does it take from the city centre to get to Ibrox and how long should I expect to be waiting for the subway after the game?

Can walk it in about 40 minutes, no longer than an hour, unless you're a fat bastard...

If I knew where I was going I'd probably walk it. I'll have a look on google maps and see.

Pretty straight forward from my memory, which is shite and normally affected by alcohol at the time.

Just follow follow the Blue sea up PRW past the M8 then take a left cross the weird bridge, go right then left (Queen street maybe?) and it's all uphill from there. That's the way I go back to Buchanan Street Bus Terminal. I'm sure a local could give you better directions. (tu)

Quicker fae the airport mate

Pretty straight forward from my memory, which is shite and normally affected by alcohol at the time.

Just follow follow the Blue sea up PRW past the M8 then take a left cross the weird bridge, go right then left (Queen street maybe?) and it's all uphill from there. That's the way I go back to Buchanan Street Bus Terminal. I'm sure a local could give you better directions. (tu)

That's pretty much spot on Al to be fair lol

If I'm not in a rush for the airport then it's straight to the Louden till the subway clears. (tu)

Used to have the same problem Al, I lived in London for years and had to get flights to stansted, always tried to stay over on match days when possible though as the louden had me missing too many flights ha ha

Cheers for that, if the weathers decent I'll maybe walk to the ground to find my way before I attempt to walk back after.

Cheers for that, if the weathers decent I'll maybe walk to the ground to find my way before I attempt to walk back after.

Everything's easier when you're pished, I've found.

There'll always be a fellow Bear nearby on the way back, if you need. (tu)

I used to live round the corner from the ground in brand street but moved 3 years ago, it's been known that I show up trying to get in at around 12 o'clock ha ha good job I know the cunts that moved in

I used to live there too, most Saturday nights :D