Who's Intending Or Has Bought This Season's Merchandise?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you not seen some of the football tops that ppl are selling in pubs and workplaces and its not just our top thats getting sold

That's my point bud, unless it's stolen Ashley gets the coin. Don't get me wrong I've no problem with that at all.

Oh that reminds me...

Last year, before the recent takeover of the Megastore, all the items behind the glass counter in the Ibrox Megastore (the paintings & photos on the wall, and assorted items in the glass shelving units) were NOT part of the Megastore deal, so if you bought anything from there, it was rung through a separate cash till.

The club got a much healthier share of the profits of all items sold from there - because they were 1 to 1 deals with local artists and the like.

I don't know if that's still the case (no pun intended), but it's easy enough for you to ask one of the girls the next time you're in, and maybe consider buying something nice from that corner.

Like this, for example...

Founding_Erskine_2_zps80616cc1.jpg

I haven't bought mine - it's eating away at me a bit.

But I think I'm contributing to the 'greater good' and hopefully we can get something sorted with the retail deal. Fingers crossed and then I can be satisfied in wearing my top at the 5s.

GM

Fantastic night last night Greg, DP was in fine form and I can't believe Amanda and me were last out the pub AGAIN lol ?

Question, would Rangers make more money if we sold Zero shirts or sold 20,000 shirts?

The point of not buying shirt isn't about maximising income in the short-term, its an attempt to force change to maximise the income long-term.

Its a poor situation to be in but its where we are.

I will repeat that I cannot criticise anyone for wanting or buying a Rangers shirt - If we all do what we think is right for Rangers then in the long run we will be alright imo.

GM

£50 gets you any of these...

• A new Rangers Top
  • A Year's subscription to Rangers TV (Standard package gives full access to everything except live games)
  • A Year's Home Match Programme Subscription (every home programme, including cups,friendlies and special edition large programmes - posted directly to you immediately after the game
  • A year subscription to Rangers Lotto (52 weeks at £1 a week, support Youth Development and maybe win £thousands)
  • Annual Sponsorship of a Rangers Girl - the team making headlines by being the first to play in the boys' league - good exposure for your company!
  • A Fernando Ricksen Wall Panel Brick (£10 goes to MND Scotland)
  • 3 match tickets: 1 for the Burnley game, the Hibs game, and the next cup game, and change for a couple of Bovrils
  • A 5 Day Kid's Training Session at Auchenhowie

And I'm sure I could come up with a few more. (tu)

£50 gets you any of these...

• A new Rangers Top
  • A Year's subscription to Rangers TV (Standard package gives full access to everything except live games)
  • A Year's Home Match Programme Subscription (every home programme, including cups,friendlies and special edition large programmes - posted directly to you immediately after the game
  • A year subscription to Rangers Lotto (52 weeks at £1 a week, support Youth Development and maybe win £thousands)
  • Annual Sponsorship of a Rangers Girl - the team making headlines by being the first to play in the boys league - good exposure for your company!
  • A Fernado Ricksen Wall Panel Brick (£10 goes to MND Scotland)
  • 3 match tickets: 1 for the Burnley game, the Hibs game, and the next cup game, and change for a couple of Bovrils
  • A 5 Day Kid's Training Session at Auchenhowie

And I'm sure I could come up with a few more. (tu)

Never knew about the training sessions at auchenhowie any chance you pm me with details and that please mate

Never knew about the training sessions at auchenhowie any chance you pm me with details and that please mate

here you go mate...

RANGERS Soccer Schools Holiday Courses are the ideal way for kids to spend their school summer break.

Participants will receive expert coaching and take part in warm ups, training drills, games and exciting tournaments to showcase their new skills plus the exclusive chance to visit of the training facilities of the first team.

Courses are open to kids aged between 5-16 years, whether you’re just starting out or training to be part of the first team! Participants will be suitably grouped together under the guidance of highly qualified Rangers coaches to progress individual abilities.

Develop skills, meet new friends, get outside but most importantly have fun in a safe environment.

• Train like a Rangers player
  • Play in tournament-style games
  • Exclusive Rangers gift of a tee-shirt, signed player photo and personal certificate

Technique focused sessions will challenge boys & girls to maximise their potential with innovative sessions replicating that of the first team and Rangers youth academy.

PLUS - Rangers Coaches will be looking to identify potential light blues heroes of the future to recommend to the Elite Football Centre and join the abundance of youth players who have already been talent spotted from Rangers Soccer School courses.

Fun-filled summer holiday courses offer morning, afternoon and all day sessions across the week at the following venues:

11052015_summersoccer1.png

0871 702 1972 - Option 5

http://www.rangers.co.uk/club/kids/item/3940