Who's Intending Or Has Bought This Season's Merchandise?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Intending Or Has Bought This Season's Merchandise?

- after they've joined the RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund - because everybody knows that the best way to get money into the Club is by buying match tickets for Veterans. :thumbup:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

- Fixed that for you. (tu)

"Aw, fucksake son, they accidentally sent an adult strip. Don't worry, there's always next year"

I stopped wearing tops when I couldn't get into boozers with them on and learned I couldn't keep my shut if someone had a sly dig about the top :)

Last football top I wore to Ibrox was the England home one and ended up arguing with some tit in the Copland Front as to why I was wearing it :lol:

Im too old for a top but did buy a top for both my nephew and my next doors wee boy as we have done every year for the last 6 years.

You're never too old for a Rangers top.

You've failed your first uber test.

You're never too old for a Rangers top.

You've failed your first uber test.

Agree,,, see plenty older guys wearing em,, used to sit beside a guy who was at least in his 60's and he had them all. At that age tho yer probably best staying clear of the tight paint on look tho lol,,, ffs even a polo shirt if yer starting to feel it

Agree,,, see plenty older guys wearing em,, used to sit beside a guy who was at least in his 60's and he had them all. At that age tho yer probably best staying clear of the tight paint on look tho lol,,, ffs even a polo shirt if yer starting to feel it

Definitely.

I'll be wearing one till my dying day. Won't be heading down the shops in it or anything, but to Ibrox, aye, fuckin right I will.

Too old, indeed. Pffft. :rolleyes:

Anyone over 21 wearing football tops in public should get themselves looked at. You could possibly get away with it at the gym, or playing fives. Other than that, nah.

Or at a football match??!!

This is a tough one. But until I hear something alone the lines of " the club encourages all fans to buy official merchandise " I won't be buying anything. No disrespect to anyone who is buying but I need to know the club is @ least getting half the profits. Just my opion mind

Definitely.

I'll be wearing one till my dying day. Won't be heading down the shops in it or anything, but to Ibrox, aye, fuckin right I will.

Too old, indeed. Pffft. :rolleyes:

Don't usually wear my tops out as an everyday thing, but some cunt in my lecture turned up one day in a scum top, so the next day I had to represent the better half of Glasgow.

As i said in a previous thread, i bought my daughter the new top because she wanted a Rangers top like her dad. And tbh i probably would have bought myself one if it wasnt 55 quid. I didnt buy one because of the daft boycott,but cause of the price, of the price is Ashleys fault thats your argument but tops have been a ripoff for years now.

If folk dont want to buy a top for themselves thats fine, but in my opinion if your wean wants the new top and you say no due to the boycott then thats just sad. Kids know fuck all about boardrooms and retail deals. To a kid a Rangers top is a Rangers top, and most weans only want a top because like my Daughter they associate the RFC logo with their Dad, my Daughter sees that beautiful badge and she thinks of her Dad and the Rangers who he loves and she wants a top like her Dad, the retail deal will not be renewed, thats a fact, and King and co havent encouraged a boycott. So if you dont want to buy a top thats fine but there should be kids all over the place wearing Rangers tops simply for the fact it breeds future bears.

The current board have said the retail deal isnt a big issue, so folk shouting their mouth off about it on here are just attention seekers looking to be the club bastions like sos and the like

As i said in a previous thread, i bought my daughter the new top because she wanted a Rangers top like her dad. And tbh i probably would have bought myself one if it wasnt 55 quid. I didnt buy one because of the daft boycott,but cause of the price, of the price is Ashleys fault thats your argument but tops have been a ripoff for years now.

If folk dont want to buy a top for themselves thats fine, but in my opinion if your wean wants the new top and you say no due to the boycott then thats just sad. Kids know fuck all about boardrooms and retail deals. To a kid a Rangers top is a Rangers top, and most weans only want a top because like my Daughter they associate the RFC logo with their Dad, my Daughter sees that beautiful badge and she thinks of her Dad and the Rangers who he loves and she wants a top like her Dad, the retail deal will not be renewed, thats a fact, and King and co havent encouraged a boycott. So if you dont want to buy a top thats fine but there should be kids all over the place wearing Rangers tops simply for the fact it breeds future bears.

The current board have said the retail deal isnt a big issue, so folk shouting their mouth off about it on here are just attention seekers looking to be the club bastions like sos and the like

Buy your daughter the top, but don't post pish in the process of doing so.