*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

Never knew that or where RFC Eagle got his name from. I think I do now. :unsure::D

You've cracked it. There's a few mementoes of Jocks time at Bedford kept in the main function room (The Wallace Suite) at the New Eyrie. He's remembered fondly down there and played a huge part in the win over Newcastle at St James Park in 1964.

You've cracked it. There's a few mementoes of Jocks time at Bedford kept in the main function room (The Wallace Suite) at the New Eyre. He's remembered fondly down there and played a huge part in the win over Newcastle at St James Park in 1964.

(tu)

Hope to catch up at a game before long. (tu)

Well the day has finally arrived when we can get along to Ibrox for our first sight of this all new and improved Rangers.

Are you like me; buzzing in anticipation? If so, let's make today a 'Bumper Bump Day.'

Just bump £5 into the PayPal account and make the lives of many Veterans at Erskine and Combat Stress that little bit more pleasurable.

They were Proud to Serve and we should be Proud to Care for them.

Well the day has finally arrived when we can get along to Ibrox for our first sight of this all new and improved Rangers.

Are you like me; buzzing in anticipation? If so, let's make today a 'Bumper Bump Day.'

Just bump £5 into the PayPal account and make the lives of many Veterans at Erskine and Combat Stress that little bit more pleasurable.

They were Proud to Serve and we should be Proud to Care for them.

Great post :thumbup:

I'm heading out to collect the Burnley tickets for the Veterans now, and I'll be offline for the rest of today.

So feel free to carry on without me, and keep those new members rolling in! :P

If anyone has any questions or needs any help, I'm sure there will be Loyal Fund Members around who will be able to help you. (tu)

Current membership: 142

pledged list: 34

Right Bears. Neck on block time. I have just banked a cheque from HMRC. Thought about a wee bet on tonight's match but thought "Fuck it. Why should some bookie get my money". So, instead, i will state here and ow that I will give £10 to the Erskine Fund for each goal that Rangers win by tonight up to a maximum of 5. So 4-2 gets £20 etc. Anybody else prepared to match this?

Right Bears. Neck on block time. I have just banked a cheque from HMRC. Thought about a wee bet on tonight's match but thought "Fuck it. Why should some bookie get my money". So, instead, i will state here and ow that I will give £10 to the Erskine Fund for each goal that Rangers win by tonight up to a maximum of 5. So 4-2 gets £20 etc. Anybody else prepared to match this?

Not able to match that Corky, but great gesture and some might be up for it so, bumpty bump, before heading off to the game about 6:15. :thumbup:

Has that HMRC cheque been cleared? I hear that another of George Osborne's austerity measures is to issue bouncy, bouncy cheques.

Seriously, a great gesture and one I'll gladly match.

C'mon The Gers, let's win by a right few goals.