*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

(tu)

I am trying SE4 for a look, ticket came today, will catch up with you if you are there. (tu)

I'm thinking SE5, because it's not often you get the chance of a good seat in there. It'll be good to get close to the dugout for once, compared to the back of the Club Deck. That way I'll get to see what the players actually look like. :D

I'm thinking SE5, because it's not often you get the chance of a good seat in there. It'll be good to get close to the dugout for once, compared to the back of the Club Deck. That way I'll get to see what the players actually look like. :D

:D

Sounds good (tu) there seems to be a lot of unsold seats at the moment, but hopefully be a late surge over the next few days.

Ticket Update:

I've just bought another 2 Burnley tickets (£23) - one next to each of the 2 Seats donated by G13 and CF2 Winnie.

So that gives us 2 pairs of tickets - one pair for an Ex Combat Stress patient (now a Combat Stress volunteer) and his wife, and one pair for an Old Soldier, who sadly is too ill to go to the game himself, but he'd love to be able to send his Brother and his Army Buddy, as a wee thank you for all the help they've given him recently.

Add them to the 8 Erskine Seats, and that's 12 in total so far.

Plus whatever number Combat Stress come back to me with at the end of the week (tu)

Cant resist a morning bump

Only 2 small updates so far this morning:

1 - Hospitality v St Mirren. Because the Symon Suite is cheaper than the Argyle Suite, we can afford 6 seats for the same price as 4 in the Argyle Suite. So that means we can now bring along another Wheelchair User and Carer. (tu)

2 - Erskine Season Tickets - The 4 Erskine S/T seats are valid for all League games. We've agreed with Erskine that the Fund will automatically activate their 4 smartcards for all non-S/T games. (tu) So if we get loads of home draws, and end up winning all 3 cups this season, that will probably bankrupt the Fund - but what a way to go, eh? :P

Only 2 small updates so far this morning:

1 - Hospitality v St Mirren. Because the Symon Suite is cheaper than the Argyle Suite, we can afford 6 seats for the same price as 4 in the Argyle Suite. So that means we can now bring along another Wheelchair User and Carer. (tu)

2 - Erskine Season Tickets - The 4 Erskine S/T seats are valid for all League games. We've agreed with Erskine that the Fund will automatically activate their 4 smartcards for all non-S/T games. (tu) So if we get loads of home draws, and end up winning all 3 cups this season, that will probably bankrupt the Fund - but what a way to go, eh? :P

Fund bankrupt?

Just issue more shares!

Sorted!