Fife Bears

Kirkcaldy True Blues.

Bus departs Buccaneer (Kirkcaldy) with pick-ups in Cowdenbeath & Rosyth. All seats to be pre-booked. Non-members & guests welcome. Contact Scott Westwater on 07748 035066 or email scottwestwater@hotmail.com.

Kinglassie Loyal mate. Give me a shout and a can put u in contact wi the boy that runs it?

Also the guys that go on the bus drink in the tute( miners welfare) or u can go up Leslie to the Station hotel

Cheers mate i just joined the miners club this morning meeting sandy later to join bowling club.

Welcome to Fife. I am just up the road in Glenrothes.

Fife Loyal bus makes many stops and I tried it from Glenrothes before opting to drive. A mate of mine uses it all the time, and he lives in Glenrothes but he likes to drink in Eddies bar in Kirkcaldy - the base of the SC.

Contact Alfie on PM'd number

Mibbees take that number out your post buddy, pm the guy,10 rabid obsessed viewing right now.

To be fair, I had to google his number again as I got it from the official RFC supporters clubs list but I get you.