Warburton Continues To Impress

brazz1972

The former Brentford manager will make his competitive debut in the Petrofac Training Cup first round tie against Hibs, and all eyes will be on his new-look Rangers side.

However, Warburton effectively sees this match as game four of his preparations for the Championship season which begins on August 8.

He said: It something that really irked me was when the draw was made.

People were talking as if wed drawn Real Madrid in the Petrofac Cup.

With no disrespect to Hibs, were Rangers Football Club and we will go into every game well prepared and ready to apply ourselves appropriately.

In any pre-season programme, you start and move up gradually. The Hibs match is perfect for us.

Were training hard and looking forward to the game on Tuesday against Burnley, but everything is geared towards the 8th of August.

The league will dominate although we will try to win every other competition.

New signing Andy Halliday is expected to face Burnley.

:lol: I fucking love him.

I mind Ally rimming part time teams week after week.

Massive club, this guy is making sure we act like one now too.

(tu)

McCoist constantly underselling us dragged us down to the teams we were competing againsts level and IMO that played a huge part in the fear factor disappearing from the club.

If we go out there with a swagger and self assurance then most teams will crumble before a ball has even been kicked and that swagger and self assurance was never there under McCoist.

(tu)

McCoist constantly underselling us dragged us down to the teams we were competing againsts level and IMO that played a huge part in the fear factor disappearing from the club.

If we go out there with a swagger and self assurance then most teams will crumble before a ball has even been kicked and that swagger and self assurance was never there under McCoist.

Spot on, when I was on the tour recently it seems as a club we actually set up to do that to teams so having McCoist basically talk other teams up in the press ruined that.

The away teams dressing room is smaller and hooks higher up so they know they're facing a bigger team, they are closer to the tunnel so they need to stand and listen to the noise while waiting on the Rangers team arriving at their leisure.We turn the heating up when it's warm and switch it off when it's cold.

They knew we were shite though, were likely to lob high balls and they knew there wasn't a thing the manager could do about it.

Lambs to the slaughter was what the opposing team at Ibrox used to be referred to as, time to bring that back.

Listen, if I was put on gardening leave by my work I would take my entitled pay until the end of my contract. He did get it wrong as manager but to be fair to the guy he took over with a system in place ready to follow. He was never prepared to build a full football club from the inside out. For that and all the happy memories he will always be a legend in my eyes. The club is in good hands now and we can all rest assured the club will be modernised and back to where we belong. Can we move on and look forward not back.

Listen, if I was put on gardening leave by my work I would take my entitled pay until the end of my contract. He did get it wrong as manager but to be fair to the guy he took over with a system in place ready to follow. He was never prepared to build a full football club from the inside out. For that and all the happy memories he will always be a legend in my eyes. The club is in good hands now and we can all rest assured the club will be modernised and back to where we belong. Can we move on and look forward not back.

Are you regarded as a legend, and one of the all time greatest employees of your workplace by millions worldwide?

Do you claim to care passionately about your workplace?

Have you already been made rich by your workplace, despite majorly fucking it up?

Are you regarded as a legend, and one of the all time greatest employees of your workplace by millions worldwide?

Have you already been made rich by your workplace, despite majorly fucking it up?

Yes to all of those questions

He answered yes because he's Jim Torbett.

Allys been well paid and more for all the happy memories he's given us. Such was his performance as manager (ask Templeton about his lack of coaching and instruction)it now seems he should be paying us compensation rather than stealing from us. I agree I'd expect compensation if I was laid off from my job but I don't work for Rangers, that's family and Coisty should follow LeGuens lead and show some dignity.

My mate saw him challenged by 3 shellik shocka croo after a Scotland game....and the 3 of them shat it from him

I'll probably never meet the man, and if I did years down the road, I may not care so much.

Now though, if I was talking to him, I would ask him how he justifies it.

(tu)

Spot on, I've always said 'no one dose arrogance like Rangers' and that's the way it should be. We are the most successful club on the planet. We should fear no one and look down on everyone!

What you are saying there about teams crumbling before a balls even kicked. I can only take from what I've read in Bill Struth's biography and stories my grandfather told me, but it appears that Mr Struth set up his team and Ibrox for that very purpose. 99% of the teams who visited were beaten before a ball was even kicked.

That is our tradition and as a football club and a fan Base we should honour that tradition by being nothing short of arrogant. Fear no foe!

My mate saw him challenged by 3 shellik shocka croo after a Scotland game....and the 3 of them shat it from him

Three 8 year olds cunt couldnt fight sleep seen enough when he took a step back from yeller teeth.

What is so impressive about that interview? I genuinely don't get what it is I'm meant to be so impressed by?

Not having a go at MW but I do think some people are getting carried away and setting themselves up for a big disappointment if the reality doesn't match their exalted expectations.

Waghorn is the signing of the season if it goes through

I had my doubts/panic moments about signings but when you look at it, we've done brilliant and hopefully Holt and May come in as well