Who'll Be Our Goalie Against Hibs.

tannerall

Wes Foderingham is a far superior 'keeper and should be between the sticks against Hibs. I still shake my head in disbelief that we bought Bell on the strength of his performance in a cup final against the scum,considering that he has past form of being injury prone in the wrists department and the fact he really isn't that good a 'keeper.

Never seen Foderingham play but you'd like to think he was better than Bell or what would be the point in bringing him in. Robinson was pretty much on a par with Bell so if Foderingham is not better than both then we've effectively weakened the squad.

Why the fuck would we bring in another goalie?

We've got big Wes, Liam Kelly & Robbie McCrorie, McCrorie who's wanted by Arsenal, Chelsea & Man City's Youth Academies (or was last year). And yes we've also got Calamitous Bell.

Wes will be the goalie against Hibs. Liam Kelly his number 2.

Never seen Foderingham play but you'd like to think he was better than Bell or what would be the point in bringing him in. Robinson was pretty much on a par with Bell so if Foderingham is not better than both then we've effectively weakened the squad.

I'm better than Bell and I'm 49 years old and 20 stone.

Gutted Bell made a poo pa last season as I think he will come good just needs taken under a wing for a bit to regain confidence.

I think MW has signed his goalie and hopefully the 2 lads work well together and compete for being no1.

I don't grudge Bell as we were fucked anyway against Mwell so even if not top choice I will still applaude him on track side as tried his best in a team that was beaten before SM took over unfortunately.