Graham Roberts wins employment tribunal against Clyde

Ibroxblue

Awarded over £32,000 in damages. (From BBC Radio Scotland.)

Shall all the disproved acquisitions be retracted in the newspapers and a full apology issued?

I won't hold my breath, as I'm sure they will find the cctv pictures of the alleged assault on George Galloway before that happens.

:rolleyes:

Delighted for Robbo... The guy is a gentleman and although he can be quite coarse at times, the allegations made by Mr Miller were nothing short of scurrilous.

I just hope Robbo goes after the newspapers who were, as usual, quick off the mark to label Roberts as guilty before the trial.

Delighted for Robbo... The guy is a gentleman and although he can be quite coarse at times, the allegations made by Mr Miller were nothing short of scurrilous.

I just hope Robbo goes after the newspapers who were, as usual, quick off the mark to label Roberts as guilty before the trial.

i think robbo will go after the newspapers and im sure he will win any court actions he chooses to fight.

i think robbo will go after the newspapers and im sure he will win any court actions he chooses to fight.

I sincerely hope so my friend... Unfortunately, these publications are all too careful when they report on such stories so it may prove costly to try and pursue them.

However, no matter what Robbo chooses to do, some of us won't forget how he was treated by the Daily Record and The Sun.

I think the headline on every Daily Retard billboard ran; Ex Ger in anti semitism row. And as Ive stated before there was a bigger story to run with that day, after all it was the day after the UEFA Cup Final at Hampden.

Heres a nice wee paragraph from the Retard:

"Record Sport also understands Clyde have completely dismissed allegations Roberts took a £20,000 bung when Tom Brighton was transferred to Millwall. Coincidentally, both allegations against Roberts came as a result of anonymous complaints from members of the public."

The last sentence makes me cringe, "Both allegations against Roberts came as a result of anonymous complaints from members of the public"

Wow, didnt take them long to make front page news out of that story eh from anonymous complaints from members of the public. Let me think now, Hartson and his Fenien songs, anything else ???

I think the headline on every Daily Retard billboard ran; Ex Ger in anti semitism row. And as Ive stated before there was a bigger story to run with that day, after all it was the day after the UEFA Cup Final at Hampden.

"Record Sport also understands Clyde have completely dismissed allegations Roberts took a £20,000 bung when Tom Brighton was transferred to Millwall. Coincidentally, both allegations against Roberts came as a result of anonymous complaints from members of the public."

The last sentence makes me cringe, "Both allegations against Roberts came as a result of anonymous complaints from members of the public"

Wow, didnt take them long to make front page news out of that story eh from anonymous complaints from members of the public. Let me think now, Hartson and his Fenien songs, anything else ???

Worth highlighting this point:

"Both allegations against Roberts came as a result of anonymous complaints from members of the public"

Welcome to the land of the Stasi, SS and Thought Police where one unattributated and totally unproven accusation can ruin your life!

Worth highlighting this point:

"Both allegations against Roberts came as a result of anonymous complaints from members of the public"

Welcome to the land of the Stasi, SS and Thought Police where one unattributated and totally unproven accusation can ruin your life!

But the thing is every Tim in the land will have this engrained in their mind from here to eternity, like Seville, like the bhouncy, like, well the list is endless. So well done to the Scottish press. A fucking joke !!

How affectionate eh...wee joe

he has always been a slime ball .

Aye...wee slime ball joe, not "wee joe" as mentioned

Oh for the record..while he was with the sheep he said he hates evrything to do with RFC so what was his hatred like when he moved tae the scum

Silly question that isnt it :pipegreen: