Big Shout Out To Sinkys Magaluf

BlueBear71

Was in sinkys in 2008 pretty much there and the prince william every night before heading out lol

Funnily enough I never watched any football in either, always went to a pub down the road for it. Can't remember the name of it now lol

:lol:

SHOUT OOT TAE CHANTELLE, SKYLER, BiiG SCOOBA, WEE FiiNGER, DAZZA SMiiTH, DAZZA JONES, MY WEE MAW, MY WEE DUG VERSACE AND GEORGIE BOii, KiiN YE GEEZ A BIT EH DJ RANKiiN?

You forgot Kelly-Ann

Theres always a slut with a double barrelled first name.

:lol:

SHOUT OOT TAE CHANTELLE, SKYLER, BiiG SCOOBA, WEE FiiNGER, DAZZA SMiiTH, DAZZA JONES, MY WEE MAW, MY WEE DUG VERSACE AND GEORGIE BOii, KiiN YE GEEZ A BIT EH DJ RANKiiN?

Maybe you should spend some time thinking of a more appropriate user name than taking the piss out a bear on a day like this...

Maybe you should spend some time thinking of a more appropriate user name than taking the piss out a bear on a day like this...

I was joking, I was responding to RFC's comment about the GBX, for fuck's sake. :lol:

I've been in Sinky's, Magaluf. That same holiday, I wondered along to Santa Ponsa one night, assuming it was just another British-infested holiday destination; big mistake.

I was joking, I was responding to RFC's comment about the GBX, for fuck's sake. :lol:

I've been in Sinky's, Magaluf. That same holiday, I wondered along to Santa Ponsa one night, assuming it was just another British-infested holiday destination; big mistake.

Appreciated. Started to sober up in time to take missus out tonight. She wasn't to pleased to come pick me and the boy up and find me in full song... well the boys got to learn...

All the best