First League Game

After yesterday ,it's a game I can't wait for .These cunts will be up for this season and I fully expect them to give us a go ..

ej everyone will be up for us this season, unfortunately this isn't allys army they are playing, I expect some tough games on the way by ultimately expect us to win most games comfortably.

Reckon this will be close to a sell out.

I think you're right,that 6-2 mauling of hivs should have been the rally call to any bears that can attend.

I'm buzzing to see if we can maintain the standard that we played against hivs.

Do the club still give you the money off if you show the individual tickets when you go to buy a season ticket at the ticket office? i.e. you go to the first two games and then buy a season ticket, do you get the price of the 2 games off of the season ticket?

Can't afford it right now, but will be able to next month. Don't want to finance it just in case something comes up.

Do the club still give you the money off if you show the individual tickets when you go to buy a season ticket at the ticket office? i.e. you go to the first two games and then buy a season ticket, do you get the price of the 2 games off of the season ticket?

Can't afford it right now, but will be able to next month. Don't want to finance it just in case something comes up.

I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but doesn't the club change the price of the season tickets constantly to reflect the fewer games to be played? So it'll go down after the St Mirren game and every game thereafter?

Pretty sure they do.

I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, but doesn't the club change the price of the season tickets constantly to reflect the fewer games to be played? So it'll go down after the St Mirren game and every game thereafter?

Pretty sure they do.

They didn't do that when I bought mines a few games into the 3rd division season.

Says sold out on the website already. Maybe to encourage more Season Tkt sales? 4 of us making the journey - already had to change flights etc after switch to Friday- hope they'll be some on general sale !

On the website it doesn't show as sold out to me. Its only allowing me to buy a season ticket though.