Over 30,000 Season Tickets Sold So Far

GOAT

The football on the pitch will sell season tickets.

The honesty, humility and positivity of the Rangers management will sell season tickets.

I am looking forward to 5-2, 6-3, 4-2 and 7-4 victories.

I'm disturbed by the amount of goals you are predicting us to concede.........

I'm disturbed by the amount of goals you are predicting us to concede.........

A back 4 with an average age of 24 is likely to concede goals in games, specifically when they have 5 attacking midfielders with a similar average age.

Will you be disturbed if we beat

Celtic 7-4 away from home in the Scottish Cup

Pump Hibs 6-3 at Easter Road.

Hammer Falkirk 4-2 away

and destroy St Mirren 5-2 at Ibrox.

We are team set up to attack and I have no doubt we will lose goals, but we will score them too and we have goals all over the team.

It is all set up for an exciting season and after the last 3 years we deserve it.

You would expect our back 4 to jel and bond as the season progresses but we are not the biggest or most powerful team in the world but we have other attributes that our opponents will struggle to cope with.

I think just over 43k is our record ? I'm happy with 35k which would be a huge improvement on last season

Yeah 43,000 ST the year Paul LeGeun took over. Would love to get to them figures one day again.

A back 4 with an average age of 24 is likely to concede goals in games, specifically when they have 5 attacking midfielders with a similar average age.

Hammer Falkirk 4-2 away

We are team set up to attack and I have no doubt we will lose goals, but we will score them too and we have goals all over the team.

It is all set up for an exciting season and after the last 3 years we deserve it.

You would expect our back 4 to jel and bond as the season progresses but we are not the biggest or most powerful team in the world but we have other attributes that our opponents will struggle to cope with.

Maybe you are right, but Davie Weir is possibly in for a sacking then. Its going to take me some time to get into the Brazil mentality.

Maybe you are right, but Davie Weir is possibly in for a sacking then. Its going to take me some time to get into the Brazil mentality.

lol

after the utter shite we have had to sit through in recent years a 7-4 thriller is what we need.

I love when we play the ball about at the back and its terrific to watch, it also pulls teams onto us and creates space that we can take advantage of, but we will make mistakes and we will get caught out at times, but its better than watching a 50 yard long ball to an isolated striker surrounded by 4 defenders.

Hammer Falkirk 4-2 away

Seeing the first score you mentioned reminded me that i was there when Rangers beat Celtic 7-4 at Celtic park.

Reserve game in the late 80s/early90s,pretty sure Spencer & McSwegan got most of the goals between them, came away complaining that we let them back into it after leading 7-1 with about 20 minutes to go.

Any victory over them is memorable but some more than others.

Seeing the first score you mentioned reminded me that i was there when Rangers beat Celtic 7-4 at Celtic park.

Reserve game in the late 80s/early90s,pretty sure Spencer & McSwegan got most of the goals between them, came away complaining that we let them back into it after leading 7-1 with about 20 minutes to go.

McSwegan used to score a barrel load ever year for the reserves.

He was one of those players who never got to play enough games for the 1st team at the right age.

The football on the pitch will sell season tickets.

The honesty, humility and positivity of the Rangers management will sell season tickets.

I am looking forward to 5-2, 6-3, 4-2 and 7-4 victories.

I was at that game,there seemed to be a goal every 5 mins,we had a pretty decent reserve team then,great feeling walking out of

The piggery giving them dogs abuse,happy days