Bbc Licence Fee

Assegai

They don't like being filmed..once they see a camera most of them scuttle off as they cant be seen giving the bulky boy intimidation tactics they use on film.

Cowardly bullies

Bit of an unfair generalisation there.

I've saw a good few videos when the guy recording them comes across an absolute cunt and the TV lisencing employee couldn't of been nicer.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got shot of my telly years ago and just watch stuff on the internet now. Part of the reason for getting shot of it was because I was sick of giving those fuckers money.
I've had a load of letters in, which I ignored, eventually got a phone call and I told them I don't have a TV and don't watch live broadcasts and that was it. Every year or two they start the process again but its no hassle to tell them you don't need a licence, which is a surprise to me really as I still technically have cable TV in my name because its cheaper getting my broadband as part of a package.
I doubt I will but if I ever buy a TV again I wont be getting a licence.

I'm Henry Sellers!!!!

Couldn't give a fuck if you're Peter Sellers :lol:

Fuck the BBC.

BTW! I can't believe in the UK you still have to pay a fee to watch television. doh Our government of the day abolished the TV licence in 1974.

ame="left winger" post="1062818145" timestamp="1438606679"]

Fucking hard when you live on the 16th floor.

Do the TV snoopers not have access to helicopters? ;)

Some years ago after I'd moved address the TV snooper van came to my door stating who they were and that they had no record of me owning a licence. Being quick witted (that was then....it is no longer the case :() I started speaking Klingon to them.

They looked at one another and laughed like fuck. :D

They never came back.

Praise the Lord for Star Trek.....which I DIDN'T watch on a telly. ;)

I seen a brilliant vid where the licenses guy came to the door,the resident opened the door with the camera at the ready, the guy says "have you payed your tv license?" Before he can get another word out the resident says "is that your car there?" The license guy (who looked about 17) says aye, the guy says "is it your personal car?have you declared to your insurance that youre using a personal car for work?" The license guy shits it and startd walking off,the resident follows hin and films his license plate and tells him hes breaking the law for driving a personal car for work uninsured, you can tell the other guy is bricking it and as he drives off the guy shouts something like "dont come back or ill report you and your employer" it said he hadnt heard from them since,turned it right round on them.

Folk need to realise their rights and that theyre never obligated to give out info or let anyone in their house without a court order

Bit of an unfair generalisation there.

I've saw a good few videos when the guy recording them comes across an absolute cunt and the TV lisencing employee couldn't of been nicer.

In my experience with them the were officious little cunts...the bullied at school type who like to try push their supposed power on the weak and vulnerable for a poxy £20 comission