Bbc Licence Fee

Assegai

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an offence no argument.

Your point is can they find the evidence to prosecute which is a different thing altogether

Yes you are correct l could have worded it better my point isn't about it being an act/law or offence but more about as long as you don't incriminate yourself then there is fuck all they can do about it.

It's only a offence if you admit to using a tv without a licence, as long as you tell them you don't have a tv and don't let them into your home there is not a fucking thing they can do, from a person who has never paid in my life or ever will so have had dealings with them a few times ;)[

Would seeing a big fucking telly on the wall of someone's front room not count?

It's only a offence if you admit to using a tv without a licence, as long as you tell them you don't have a tv and don't let them into your home there is not a fucking thing they can do, from a person who has never paid in my life or ever will so have had dealings with them a few times ;)[

Fucking hard when you live on the 16th floor.

Probably work a lot of the time as no right of entry without a warrant and they need to show a judge evidence to get a warrant

If you refuse entry what evidence can they show? They have none but go to court on assumption rather than produce proof they do not have?

If you don't let them in your house yes that would be hard.

I stay one up and my blinds are permanently closed

They have been known to peep in windows the sneaky chunts to gain evidence

Its not having a tv,its watching live broadcasts, even if they see your tv in the window that proves fuck all you could say it was a DVD which you dont need to pay a license for

If you don't let them in your house yes that would be hard.

So not only are they paedo harboureres but peeping tom's, that's it we all need to stop paying these perverts wages.

Ive cancelled my direct debit, and not paying it attall. Its ridiculous, reading and listening to biased broadcasting cooperation, and hope Rangers go to the BBC ombudsman regarding BBC Scotland.

While im on the subject, the Daily Records incredibly biased reporting on the British government, SNP, is beyond belief. The Media in this country have lost the plot.

Not paid it for years, get threatening letters every few weeks addressed to 'the resident' - cunts don't even know my name but are threatening to take me to court :lol:

I just ring them annually and say I don't watch live tv. They leave me alone for 12 months and I just repeat.

So not only are they paedo harboureres but peeping tom's, that's it we all need to stop paying these perverts wages.

30iuh5y.gif

Watch out..Capita is about

You just reminded me that my mother still pays her TV licence despite qualifying for a free one.

So I called them up and she no longer has to pay the £145??? per year.

Furthermore, she gets an automatic 2 year refund of £290 and will get another £600 back on receipt of a medical letter.

So that's them down a grand after another year.

Win! Win!

You just reminded me that my mother still pays her TV licence despite qualifying for a free one.

So I called them up and she no longer has to pay the £145??? per year.

Furthermore, she gets an automatic 2 year refund of £290 and will get another £600 back on receipt of a medical letter.

So that's them down a grand after another year.

Win! Win!

Have you told her about this or are you planning to trouser the cash yourself?

Got a reply from my complaint to the BBC who quote the BBC Scotland senior editorial staff:

"We are disappointed that Rangers took the decision to ban our reporter Chris McLaughlin from Ibrox. We believe it is unjustified and we stand by the integrity and the quality of our journalism. We will continue to report on Rangers both on and off the pitch and will feature match action where appropriate but, until this issue is resolved, we will not be sending journalists to Ibrox or attending Rangers’ press conferences.”

Didn't answer my main point about delivering quaility coverage as per their charter. Does anyone know if they are commentating on the St Mirren match on Sportsound on Friday?

Not only should Rangers fans with a conscience pay Nada to the BBC

Rangers fans group should be canvasing the support with details on non payment.

legally you are required to pay for live broadcasts.

This can only be enforced if you give them info.

If your a fearty just pause any live broadcast for more than 30 seconds and your safe, even if polis and capita are in your house.

Have not paid the sham license for around 3 years,Sky don't come to my house and say "that's 38 quid a month please".."But i don't watch Sky"...tough titties that's 38 quid a month please".....so why should the Corrupt Broadcasting Company. Only thing i admit to having to do with the BBC is listening to the Archers on Radio 4.