Peterhead Player Banned For Spitting At Nicky Law

julescotia

Peterhead player handed two-game ban for spitting at Rangers' Nicky Law

362190-peterheads-scott-ross-bottom-in-a

Peterhead's Scott Ross (bottom) in action against Rangers.

Peterhead defender Scott Ross has been handed a two-game ban for spitting at Rangers' Nicky Law.

The Blue Toon player accepted the offer of the suspension from the Scottish FA's compliance officer after the incident in their 3-0 loss at Ibrox.

Ross will now miss the club's League 1 fixtures against Stenhousemuir and Stranraer.

A Peterhead statement said: "The PFC board have reviewed the video evidence and spoken with the player.

"It is clear that Scott did spit in the general direction of Rangers player Nicky Law and Scott admits that he did spit, but it in no way was it intentionally directed towards Nicky Law and is making every effort to speak with Nicky to apologise for the misunderstanding.

"Peterhead FC regardless of the circumstances, cannot condone spitting in any way and although we accept Scott’s explanation; he has fallen below the level of behaviour we expect, and has been fined under the clubs disciplinary code of conduct."

Dirty bastard!

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/1325928-peterhead-player-handed-two-game-ban-for-spitting-at-rangers-nicky-law/

He seen him?!!!! To be fair to Law he has been decent as well. Btw that wee ginger tits sellick connections oozes out of him. He played with airdrie last few years and used to boot lumps out us anytime we played them. Reeks out him.

I did miss the spit but Im surprised any football authority handed out a ban for a player playing against us

He seen him?!!!! To be fair to Law he has been decent as well. Btw that wee ginger tits sellick connections oozes out of him. He played with airdrie last few years and used to boot lumps out us anytime we played them. Reeks out him.

I did miss the spit but Im surprised any football authority handed out a ban for a player playing against us

wee ginger tits is a gypsy born and bred in a caravan even talks like one not an ounce of skill just a clugger he'll be tarring drives within the next couple of year

2 games for spitting; 10 games for verbal "abuse". Go figure - I can't.

To be fair Corky, he only spat in his "general direction", and is "seeking out" Nicky to apologise ........ well that's the view of the PFC anyway, who are we to protest? :P

It is believed that had the roles been reversed, and had it been any other Rangers player (some say, even if it was an ex player), the offence would have been seen to be of a sectarian nature, and would therefore fall under rule No1690/ whogivesashit/sub section R/F/C paragraph 1872, and would then fall under the 10 game exclusion penalty.

It is clearer to understand this rule when looked at the other way, I hope I have cleared this matter up for you mate. :lol:

:uk:

It clearly shows in OP that it's not the ginger guy, this thread is full of halfwits.

I take it bee your ginger?

Don't worry, my best mates dad's brother was ginger too and he led a happy whole fulfilling life, poor guys dead now , don't think they live that long.....