15 Months In Jail Or Buy A Rival Kit?

Gaz52

Would you buy a tim top to avoid jail?

1860 Munich fans face Bayern Munich shopping trip or jail

"I wanted to show that football is football and not a battlefield."

These are the words of judge Karin Jung, who gave two 1860 Munich fans the choice to buy Bayern merchandise for a fan they attacked - or spend 15 months in jail.

The defendants, who refused to name a third person involved when they ripped the jacket, shirt and straw hat off the Bayern fan last year, opted for the pride-swallowing trip to the rival club store.

"I thought about what would be really painful to them, and doing something like this really bothers this type of people," Jung - who got the victim's consent for the quirky sentence - told Bild newspaper.

This was no cheap shopping trip though as according to their lawyer, the accused parted with around £350 each in compensation as well as handing over a Bayern hat, scarf and jersey in court.

When I first read that I thought that it wasn't too bad then I started thinking about if I had to do it.

Making my way through the rancid rat infested wasteland of the Gallowgate, a stench not unlike that of hell burning my nostrils and eyes watering at the sight of some bare footed urchin children raking through bins wearing that luminous away kit monstrosity.

The sky darkening with every step as I get closer to the east end cesspit. Crossing the threshold into their official store. Green and white rags costing £60 each hanging all over the place. Putting on my surgical gloves, to avoid the flesh eating bacteria and putting it into a basket. Handing across money to the lecherous old crone that mans the cash desk. Her putrid breath can be physically seen as a puff of gunge green mist emits every time she speaks.

I'd just do the time in jail.

I'd buy the strip, go to give it to the person and then burn it and take the jail-time.

:lol:

Here speaks a guy unlikely to have ever done a sentence.

Even the maddest,baddest cunt would always opt for the get out of jail option.

:lol:

Here speaks a guy unlikely to have ever done a sentence.

Even the maddest,baddest cunt would always opt for the get out of jail option.

Obviously in real life I'd buy the shirt and be done with it. But as an internet hardman I need to keep up appearances.