Gasparotto Joins Morton On Loan

CaptainDandy

Confirmed in the Greenock Telegraph today.

Loaned out to Morton until January. Morton have the option to extend it to the end of the season.

MORTON boss Jim Duffy has today signed Canadian defender Luca Gasparotto on loan from Rangers until January, the Tele can exclusively reveal. Gasparotto said: “Excited to be joining Morton on loan until January! Looking forward to the first game tomorrow.”

Probably something to do with the injury one of the Morton players picked up during the friendly. Russell coming in? :)

Wondering that myself.

I dont imagine Warbuton was at the Morton game last week to scout them for an upcoming bounce match. Although with the level of detail he puts into every other aspect of the game, maybe it wouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Probably something to do with the injury one of the Morton players picked up during the friendly. Russell coming in? :)

Frank McKeown out for the season with a cruciate ligament injury apparently. Hopefully Luca gets plenty of game time then.

Saw him play in the Youth Cup final, have to say he was bloody awful although he certainly wasn't the only one. Seen him play a few times, and I just cannot see why some on here big him up.

I saw that game and said the same thing. He is no longer in the 23 man Canadian roster either. This loan spell will hopefully help his development.