Sun

montana100

I can see some.

Get your bogging windaes washed!!!!

Two wee wispy ones just appeared. :(

Get with the picture, God. :rolleyes:

I'm not right next to the window, right enough, so I can only see a wee bit of sky. At the moment I can't even be bothered to get up for a jobby that's making itself felt, never mind scanning for cumuli. This will change come game time, of course. Suffice to say there's plenty of blue sky!!! :peanut:

Two wee wispy ones just appeared. :(

Get with the picture, God. :rolleyes:

I'm not right next to the window, right enough, so I can only see a wee bit of sky. At the moment I can't even be bothered to get up for a jobby that's making itself felt, never mind scanning for cumuli. This will change come game time, of course. Suffice to say there's plenty of blue sky!!! :peanut:

You'll never make a weather forecaster. :pipe:

Won't make the game myself tonight as was meant to be doing overtime and it got cancelled. Too late to buy a ticket now. :angry:

Will get drunken and watch it on BT Sports instead.

Enjoy the game mate.

Fuck ! Just got it, it's been that fuckin long since I last saw it :)

Crickey! After two weeks in Holland and Germany I'm sick of the sight of it and was sun stroked most of the time. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm glad to be back in the Scottish 'breeze', cools you down a treat. :thumbup: