Mark Warburton And Nicky Law Post Match Interview & Reaction

Fuck sake did MW just say we are going to use our plastic pitches to train on a week before a match on a plastic pitch? Man must be a nutter, that's not how to prep a team!

Oh wait a minute....maybe I am thinking of not training on our bloody plastic pitches a week before a match on a plastic pitch, what a genius idea MW has had.

I think the RFC media team are doing an outstanding job at the moment.

Posting up the goals in YouTube and getting post match interviews with management & players quickly too.

One other note, I've noticed that a lot of the players are now doing their media work in short& tie, it's a small thing but I like it.

I think the RFC media team are doing an outstanding job at the moment.

Posting up the goals in YouTube and getting post match interviews with management & players quickly too.

One other note, I've noticed that a lot of the players are now doing their media work in short& tie, it's a small thing but I like it.

Have a power wank in their birthday suit for all i care if they play like that week in week out.

Fuck sake did MW just say we are going to use our plastic pitches to train on a week before a match on a plastic pitch? Man must be a nutter, that's not how to prep a team!

Oh wait a minute....maybe I am thinking of not training on our bloody plastic pitches a week before a match on a plastic pitch, what a genius idea MW has had.

I'm sure he's also hired out Alloa's ground one day this week to get the players used to it for Sunday.

The only thing I'm not liking about Warburton's interviews is that he is telling everyone how he goes about his business. It's only a matter of time before others start to copy or work out how to stop us.

I love these interviews, the guy is a breath of fresh air, but I'm scared that this "new" type of management style will be quickly stolen and then it won't be what seems to be a unique style of football that we have.

Anyone else scared of this happening?

How refreshing is it to here the manager talk about the next game and how to approach it, rather than make excuses.

"It's a different surface, but we have our own plastic pitch so we will be working on that this week"

Ally would be talking about how it would be unplayable or a risk!

Roll on next week!

How refreshing is it to here the manager talk about the next game and how to approach it, rather than make excuses.

"It's a different surface, but we have our own plastic pitch so we will be working on that this week"

Ally would be talking about how it would be unplayable or a risk!

Roll on next week!

Hearing Law and feeling the pressure was painful but if he can just grab this opportunity by the horns as he did his first few games he will be amazing..... c'mon Nicky Law i think your only there until Allan signs so get in about it son!