Guess The Forgotten Rangers Player

FSM

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't that Amdy Faye? Vennegoor put his studs right into his chest, dirty bastard.

Horrible challenge. That was when we played them twice in a week, both at Celtic park, both games we had a player sent off, both games they were awarded a penalty, McGregor hit by a coin, Novo hit by a lighter. Their winning goal in the second game was about two yards offside, They were awarded a penalty for a foul that took place outside the box.

Funny how we don't hear much about those incidents, paranoid, not me.

Yes mate.

That's Dougie Robertson. I'm sure of it.

Its similar to the Jimmy Steele picture, if you focus on the picture it just comes to you.

Horrible challenge. That was when we played them twice in a week, both at Celtic park, both games we had a player sent off, both games they were awarded a penalty, McGregor hit by a coin, Novo hit by a lighter. Their winning goal in the second game was about two yards offside, They were awarded a penalty for a foul that took place outside the box.

Funny how we don't hear much about those incidents, paranoid, not me.

It was some save by big Cuellar though. :D

VoH should have been looking at a lengthy ban for that utter monstrosity of a challenge.

Jazz Juttla a Right Back

(tu)

A trailblazer in British football for lads of South Asian descent.

2gvu8tz.jpg

Sadly, not many have chosen to follow suit.

Even sadder is the fact that Jaswinder is now a flatfoot.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/rangers-are-right-to-tap-into-indian-market-1086637

Not long turned 28 and look at the amount of clubs he's played for :lol:

XFCV0AQ.png

When you know you're shite.

Surely due a testimonial from Kettering Town or Ebbsfleet United for his loyal service.

And at least he's been to Antigua. I take it this is Moses Ashikodi, as I remember he came through at Millwall.

Here's a full team of them. Name them all and win the Internet.

CarlowayvRangers-3.jpg

Rangers XI v Carloway FC (1991): L-R: Shaun Rouse, John Morrow, David Bowman, Craig Flannigan, Levi Smith, David Hagen, John Walker, Rodney Paterson, Stephen Watson, Danny Donnachie, Steven Pressley

Anyone any photos of Ian McDougal,remember him scoring the equaliser at the Piggery in the early 70s with the original Bomber scoring the winner when we beat them 2 1.

The first game i attended at that mhidden. Me and my old man sat in the stand among the tarriers, don't know how we got away with it.