Latest From Vanguard Bears

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First class from VB's, please keep this up. This vile cover-up must be exposed not just in the name of justice but I'm convinced once the carpet is fully lifted, the size and extent of this heinous crime will be so overwhelming that it will send shockwaves across all of society, especially when it is revealed who has colluded and are complicit in this shameful event(s).

The vile organisation that is Celtic Football Club should be shut down and any the money left should be given to the families of the children's lives that were ruined due to the monsters that preyed on them. Also the people that hid and harboured these paedophiles should be brought to justice.

TLM

These bastards tried to destroy our club, make no mistake they wanted us dead and buried. I therefore would have no qualms about using the VB article if by through its use we could inflict damage on their club. Karma you see.

Mibbees send the article to a local newspaper in Pennsylvania outlining the differences in justice between the SFA EUFA and NCAA. Cases are very similar.

Why did fifa/eufa not do anything at the time when it all came out eventually?

Would be dealt with the clubs national association to begin with and we know that is not going to happen Peadophiles Scotlands national shame. Seems Scottish children are less worthy of protection than the children of Pennsylvania

Not Bears Den, however it is a very important matter.

Q. Are Rangers fans seriously repulsed at child abuse and seek to have all perpetrators prosecuted to the full extent of the law?

Or

Is it simply because it's Celtic?

I can't quite correlate the singing of the celebratory 'the Bears are having a party, the T... are shagging weans' with the evil and destructive abuse of children.

Good article but we are miles away from the truth and fair representation in areas of influence in this country.

We are not only not represented but misrepresented in the areas that matter. All areas of the media, local and central government and the law comprise a disproportionate number of the other lot who continue to promote and perpetuate the myth that Rangers/Protestant/loyalist/unionist = bad whilst celtic/rc/nationalist = good.

This post has every right of being in the Bears Den as much of our current predicament as a football club and support is down to the above and ignorance or apathy to how we are being treated.

Until the support and the Protestant majority open their eyes and realise what is happening we will never be treated with parity and that is all that should be expected.

Scotland used to be a great country when the majority of the population was represented in areas of influence but that is no longer the case and we are now a backward nation with very little to be proud of.

Q. Are Rangers fans seriously repulsed at child abuse and seek to have all perpetrators prosecuted to the full extent of the law?

Or

I can't quite correlate the singing of the celebratory 'the Bears are having a party, the T... are shagging weans' with the evil and destructive abuse of children.

All paedophiles are rancid and vile people and so are the organisations that hide them to keep a name and reputation about themselves. The issue is that Celtic have hidden their past and if we don't remind them then it'll be forgotten about. I have the exact same hatred for Celtic, BBC and the Catholic Church for the part they've played in the rape of children.

Or

I think all normal people are repulsed at child abuse and want all perpetrators and organisations that are responsible for the act and subsequent cover ups to be held to account.

As for the singing it is not celebratory, it is letting the scum and the rest of the world know what they did and also shames the authorities for their impotent reaction.

Never forget the scum, their frocked cult and the BBC have treated us with injustice and contempt when our club and support have done nothing, and certainly not anything as vile as child abuse and covering it up.

Meh. Another VB article obsessing over them.

Malmö fans weren't singing leave those kids alone either, you can clearly hear them saying sheep. Fuckall to do with accents :lol:

Probably get called a handwringer or an apologist from the usual suspects now because I don't want to come into a Rangers forum and discuss child abuse and/or Celtic.

Meh. Another VB article obsessing over them.

Malmö fans weren't singing leave those kids alone either, you can clearly hear them saying sheep. Fuckall to do with accents :lol:

Probably get called a handwringer or an apologist from the usual suspects now because I don't went to come into a Rangers forum and discuss child abuse and/or Celtic.

Na I will just call you a knobend. Do you know anything about the Malmo support and who travelled with them? The songs sung at Airports and Glasgow before game?