Rangers Songs Downloads

MonTheGers

Sorry to ask this again as I posted this question about 4 years ago. But I have searched and can't find the thread. There was a website that you could download loads of MP3 songs from - it was like an online hard drive. Does anyone know if it still exists and the web address? It had hundreds of Rangers songs from memory. Hopefully it has been updated with the Magic Hat!

Ha ha ok well I'll have to make do with TBB, The Sash, Build My Gallows, Follow Follow, Here Lies A Soldier and many others for a little longer. Just wanted a couple of the newer songs to play before kick off on Sunday. WATP

I thought you wanted Rangers songs? :clap:

Sorry to ask this again as I posted this question about 4 years ago. But I have searched and can't find the thread. There was a website that you could download loads of MP3 songs from - it was like an online hard drive. Does anyone know if it still exists and the web address? It had hundreds of Rangers songs from memory. Hopefully it has been updated with the Magic Hat!

I find it easier to download from youtube ie type in loyalist build my gallows and you get that plus umpteen more just take what you want as and when you want saves looking for sites and it probably has more up to date tunes.

A favourite of mine from years back was this ( prob not the correct wording, but it's been a while. Feel free to correct )

Sung to the tune of "swing on a star"

Oh would you like to wear a blue scarf

Stick yer fenian banners right up yer arse

Can you learn the words of The Sash

Or would you rather be a tim

T (tee) I (eye) M (em)

A tim is an animal that can't stand the pace

They've usually got a fenian face

They haven't got abilities to beat the GERS

So you can stick yer fenian banners up yer fukin erse

So if the green, white and gold don't make you sick

You could grow up to be a mick