***the Official Football Manager 2016 Thread***

Broxi1872

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fist thing i did in my rangers save was get his loan extended until the end of next season, with no wages. Brilliant in the game when he isnt injured!

I had already renewed it, just before his new contract with no wages.

I was just surprised at how much he's on now.

Conceding way too many goals in the league, 16 in 12. Qualified from the Europa League Group in the 4 game. 13 points behind Celtic with a game in hand, they're undefeated.

Im the same since the update , long balls over the top my defenders just stand and watch and my fullbacks stop running for through balls they're about to get and let the opposition have it, think it might be a bug

New update has fucked my save right up.

In the second season, top of the league 12 points ahead of the tarriers going into January, still unbeaten.

Then the game updates and I've lost 4 on the bounce, now only top on GD.

Bastards!

What exactly have they done to change it that much?

I've just played Elgin, Dumbarton and St Mirren in my first games and have won them all. Haven't had any issues.

After a good start, this has turned into absolute shit.

I'm sitting 5 points behind Falkirk in 2nd place after only eight games played. Hibs only 1 point behind me aswell.

Lost 2-1 at home to Raith, drew 1-1 at home to Hibs, drew 1-1 at home to Livingston and lost away to Morton 3-0. Also got put out of the League Cup away to St Johnstone on penelties after a 3-3 draw.

Well, I just got sacked. won 11 games, drew 4, lost 11 games. Was starting to pick up towards the end but the players all turned on me and that was it.

Haven't really played FM for a couple years so gonna give it another go. The only problem I have is that there are a lot of injuries and I find it difficult to offer new contracts despite us having "secure" finances.