***the Official Football Manager 2016 Thread***

Broxi1872

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been the worst football manager yet. I think this will be my last one

For me, the changes have not been big enough the last few years. It's become the same game like every year and it's gotten a bit stale.

I'd love a better match engine anyway, know that's more fairytale stuff, but it would make it much more fun to see your team in much better quality.

For me, the changes have not been big enough the last few years. It's become the same game like every year and it's gotten a bit stale.

I'd love a better match engine anyway, know that's more fairytale stuff, but it would make it much more fun to see your team in much better quality.

very true. What does my head in is the losses to small shit teams. I got promoted then won the premiership made the squad stronger then end up 5th

very true. What does my head in is the losses to small shit teams. I got promoted then won the premiership made the squad stronger then end up 5th

Yeah it's weird, inconsistent. It's all about the runs too, you can go 10 games unbeaten then straight after 10 games without a win etc.

Also the money players ask you to pay is ridiculous and then they go to other clubs and earn a quarter of what they'd look for when signing for you...

Yeah it's weird, inconsistent. It's all about the runs too, you can go 10 games unbeaten then straight after 10 games without a win etc.

Also the money players ask you to pay is ridiculous and then they go to other clubs and earn a quarter of what they'd look for when signing for you...

yeah that does my nut in with the players. So doe players from shit leagues not wanting to come. Iv tried and tried to sign ajer from start wont come even tho you can pay then ten times more

Coventry mate, coaches say he has the potential to become a key player.

Scored twice while on trial pre-season and he only wanted £400 a week so he's in my under 21's to see how he develops.

Im rangers and he was half a star, I got him on 200 with a 300 appearance fee. Better be good or your getting abuse lol

One of my scouts brought this boy to my attention at a staff meeting:

http://football-wonderkids.co.uk/player/ruairi-croskery/

Could be the next Cherno Samba (tu)

Had a nosy at that site and it mentioned Kerlon which took me back! Once an £18m target for Man U he now plays in the Maltese League and has managed around 50 professional games in his career. Still only 27!

EDIT: Seems he's gone back to Brazil now and plays for Villa Nova in the fourth tier.

Had a nosy at that site and it mentioned Kerlon which took me back! Once an £18m target for Man U he now plays in the Maltese League and has managed around 50 professional games in his career. Still only 27!

Fucking hell wasn't he the boy that played for Brazil 21's and ran down the wing with the ball on his head or some nonsense?

How the great fall :lol: