Dave King Past Or Future?

Ozzie Col

Dave please spend your money on the future rather on the past!....

I think having an owner who values our past is very much a good thing and long overdue ... you can rest assured though he will do the right thing for the business and the club if you doubt that look at how protracted the takeover was because he wanted the money to go into the club and not crooks pockets

He doesn't plan on spending money in the past. How can you possibly spendoney in the past? The money is there to pay creditors within that holding company.

We could do a Pacific shelf. There are 2/3 companies which hold Celtic as a club. Assets and footballing staff etc. not a hot will change apart from the validity of the manks new club claims.

I have full confidence in the board that in every single decision they make and in every obstacle they face, they will always do what is the best for Rangers Football Club, if they spent a bit of cash going through a process to get us unliquidated so that other club's fans could no longer try to taunt us by saying it's not the same rangers so what, I think we can't sit and gripe about every penny we see that the club are going to spend, we've just got to be happy how good it is now and how fresh, brilliant and exciting and great our club as a whole and team are now.

I think having an owner who values our past is very much a good thing and long overdue ... you can rest assured though he will do the right thing for the business and the club if you doubt that look at how protracted the takeover was because he wanted the money to go into the club and not crooks pockets

Great point, not often raised. Good to remind folk of that. Great post!