Good Site For Old Rangers Pictures.

K.A.I

You will get slaughtered for this thread if any of the high tech wiz kids can be arsed reading it .Maybe you should have asked what game was it for trivia reasons .Beautiful blue sky's against the unwashed pre 95 .My guess would be either 1 of 3 .Early 90s August beggars 0 Gers 2 Hately 2goals or August 94 Big Duncs OF debut 0-0 or maybe it was the 0-3 lost in 91 where Nissy was sent off .i Go for second one as it looks like it's 0-0 at h/t on scoreboard

You will get slaughtered for this thread if any of the high tech wiz kids can be arsed reading it .Maybe you should have asked what game was it for trivia reasons .Beautiful blue sky's against the unwashed pre 95 .My guess would be either 1 of 3 .Early 90s August beggars 0 Gers 2 Hately 2goals or August 94 Big Duncs OF debut 0-0 or maybe it was the 0-3 lost in 91 where Nissy was sent off .i Go for second one as it looks like it's 0-0 at h/t on scoreboard

Cup final at the girodome if I am not mistaken , last official game before the closure of the old piggery ,was only a wee guy at the time but my old man has told me all about torbetts towers being decked in red white and blue for the day

This day

Cup final at the girodome if I am not mistaken , last official game before the closure of the old piggery ,was only a wee guy at the time but my old man has told me all about torbetts towers being decked in red white and blue for the day

This day

Nah it's not. That was my first ever cup final and Aberdeen had the Rangers end that day. Pretty sure it was a boring 0-0 vs the taigs - Duncan Ferguson's debut I think.

Edit - tells you at bottom of the image anyway - aye 0-0 vs Celtic, Aug 1993.

Nah it's not. That was my first ever cup final and Aberdeen had the Rangers end that day. Pretty sure it was a boring 0-0 vs the taigs - Duncan Ferguson's debut I think.

Edit - tells you at bottom of the image anyway - aye 0-0 vs Celtic, Aug 1993.

You are correct ,it's not a up final but Gold star to me, I didn't see any caption telling me which game .Jesus .Are you using a magnifying glass ffs

1993 isn't exactly ancient history. :lol:

To illustrate the point, Big Dunc is two years younger than Sir David of Weir, who only retired three years ago. :sherlock:

Never said it was ancient history that was just one picture I plucked - there's thousands of pictures from different years