Warburton On Liverpool Link

K.A.I

You really believe that?

If he was offered the Liverpool job he would take it.

They are a loathsome club but still one of the major clubs in European football that any ambitious manager would be desperate to join forces with.

Absolutely! It really is as simple as that. Anyone saying different lives in Crazyville.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so mate,

When Warburton & Weir left Brentford it was because they had a meeting with the club owner as the club owner decided he was going to take the club in a new direction where the manager wouldn't have the final say over transfers, and mathematical statistics would instead play a bigger role in deciding which players to sign, and Warburton & Weir thought that this would be unworkable for them to work in so made the decision to leave Brentford at the end of season.

Liverpool have a transfer board and committee who apparently make all the decisions on transferring players and don't even need the managers confirmation apparently, as apparently Brendan Rodgers didn't even want to sign Balotelli but the club still signed him. I'm not so sure Warburton would waste his one ticket that i'm sure he will get one day into the Premier League to go to such a poor club (in my eyes), that has different culture (eg liverpool are like an english version of CFC) traditions and background than the upstanding professional type of clubs that Warburton does have an interest in like Rangers and Spurs who Warburton supports.

I think Warburton will stay at Rangers and be a success for at least 3 years until one day Pochettino leaves Spurs and then maybe Magic Hat would get his chance in the EPL then.

Good post.Saved me making a similar argument mate. (tu)

You really believe that?

If he was offered the Liverpool job he would take it.

They are a loathsome club but still one of the major clubs in European football that any ambitious manager would be desperate to join forces with.

Absolutely! It really is as simple as that. Anyone saying different lives in Crazyville.

I completely disagree with these posts, that sort of when it's 'apparently' a bigger club you must say yes and sign attitude is the type of attitude Scott Allan for example has and Celtic fans have and some other notable failures such as Rickie Lambert moving to Liverpool and never even getting a start etc.

Mark warburton has too much class and respect to do such a thing, even it was Spurs.

He always talks about the right time and I think that he's well aware that leaving rangers now isn't the right time.

He will get us into Europe in the coming years to cut his teeth in European games. That's when you'll see the clubs in England after him.

I have no fears about this at all, Liverpool will go for Klopp anyway.

I completely disagree with these posts, that sort of when it's 'apparently' a bigger club you must say yes and sign attitude is the type of attitude Scott Allan for example has and Celtic fans have and some other notable failures such as Rickie Lambert moving to Liverpool and never even getting a start etc.

There's no 'apparently' about it. Liverpool are without question a bigger club than Rangers, still one of the biggest in the world and if they actually were serious about getting him then chances are he's go in a heartbeat.

The rest of that post hasn't really got any relevance to this.

Let's just consider ourselves lucky that Liverpool have zero interest in having him as their next manager.

There's no 'apparently' about it. Liverpool are without question a bigger club than Rangers, still one of the biggest in the world and if they actually were serious about getting him then chances are he's go in a heartbeat.

Let's just consider ourselves lucky that Liverpool have zero interest in having him as their next manager.

I'll agree with your point about Liverpool not being interested but I just think that if the opportunity arose warburton wouldn't leave.now I'm not living in cloud cuckoo land where warburton will remain at rangers for 20 years or anything along those lines but he is far too respectful a person to do that 3 months in to this job.

I'll agree with your point about Liverpool not being interested but I just think that if the opportunity arose warburton wouldn't leave.now I'm not living in cloud cuckoo land where warburton will remain at rangers for 20 years or anything along those lines but he is far too respectful a person to do that 3 months in to this job.