Warburton On Liverpool Link

K.A.I

haha, I am only young and maybe slightly blue tinted but I would see Warburton as a far greater manager, person and leader than Brendan Rogers could ever be

Even Warburton's pressers and style is 10x better than Rodgers' (just because he was EPL doesn't make him better than our amazing Manager)

Warburton hasn't done anything yet for anyone to think he's an "amazing manager". He done a great job for Brentford and has done well rebuilding us so far but we're still in the second tier of Scotland ffs, his real league test starts next season if/when we get promoted this season.

And comparing him to even Rodgers :lol: Wtf ? Ridiculous to say the least..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, if Warburton happened to get us the spl title within his three years here, he'll surely want to hang around the season after to have a crack at the champions league. So realistically he's probably going to want to stay for 3-4 years. And the other alternative is that he doesn't win us the spl title then there's hardly likely to be long queues of prem league clubs clamouring for him. So this is basically a lot of shite.

I don't think anyone would have any complaints if he gets us the spl title, has a shot at the champs league, then gets poached by a prem league team with pots of money to blow

Warburton hasn't done anything yet for anyone to think he's an "amazing manager". He done a great job for Brentford and has done well rebuilding us so far but we're still in the second tier of Scotland ffs, his real league test starts next season if/when we get promoted this season.

And comparing him to even Rodgers :lol: Wtf ? Ridiculous to say the least..

oh right okay then, that sounds fishy to me. By that logic, Tony Pulis is automatically one of the world's best just because he is an EPL manager and not a manager at a smaller club, okay then.

What has rodgers done that Warburton hasn't??

When Rodgers went to Liverpool they were the exact same level and standard that he left them in, he didn't make them better or take them to the next level and that's why he was sacked.

Oh, I forgot [[[he nearly won the premier league title with Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge, Raheem Sterling, Steven Gerrand, Phillipe Coutinho etc. in his team.]]]

Even after Rodgers was sacked on the same day, Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker said that any manager could have done what he did and nearly win the Premier League with that team, the only thing any manager would have to do would be to work on the defending so that that team didn't concede goals because the attackers could take care of themselves.

Even Warburton can handle a press conference better with far more style and class and knowledgeable answers, the only thing Brendan Rodgers seems to have ever said is that "his players have character" which he said so much in his press conferences that it became a joke and people would have a laugh about it online.

If Mark Warburton left Rangers and we signed Brendan Rodgers I would smack my head off a wall repeatedly.

I know our great manager still has to sort of 'earn his stripes' by winning titles, but it would be a stinking performance from any Rangers fan in my eyes to think Rodgers is a better manager

oh right okay then, that sounds fishy to me. By that logic, Tony Pulis is automatically one of the world's best just because he is an EPL manager and not a manager at a smaller club, okay then.

What has rodgers done that Warburton hasn't??

When Rodgers went to Liverpool they were the exact same level and standard that he left them in, he didn't make them better or take them to the next level and that's why he was sacked.

Oh, I forgot [[[he nearly won the premier league title with Luis Suarez, Daniel Sturridge, Raheem Sterling, Steven Gerrand, Phillipe Coutinho etc. in his team.]]]

Even after Rodgers was sacked on the same day, Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker said that any manager could have done what he did and nearly win the Premier League with that team, the only thing any manager would have to do would be to work on the defending so that that team didn't concede goals because the attackers could take care of themselves.

Even Warburton can handle a press conference better with far more style and class and knowledgeable answers, the only thing Brendan Rodgers seems to have ever said is that "his players have character" which he said so much in his press conferences that it became a joke and people would have a laugh about it online.

If Mark Warburton left Rangers and we signed Brendan Rodgers I would smack my head off a wall repeatedly.

I know our great manager still has to sort of 'earn his stripes' by winning titles, but it would be a stinking performance from any Rangers fan in my eyes to think Rodgers is a better manager

By what logic is Pulis one of the best manager in the world ? One that I used ? Where ?

Rodgers got promoted at the first time of asking with Swansea on less money than Warburton did. So, he's done that..

Who the fuck cares about press conferences ? I couldn't give a flyng fuck tbh. I only care about what Warburton achieves with us.

And finally, I never said Rodgers was a better manager than Warburton.

So, your whole post seems completely pointless.

By what logic is Pulis one of the best manager in the world ? One that I used ? Where ?

Rodgers got promoted at the first time of asking with Swansea on less money than Warburton did. So, he's done that..

Who the fuck cares about press conferences ? I couldn't give a flyng fuck tbh. I only care about what Warburton achieves with us.

And finally, I never said Rodgers was a better manager than Warburton.

So, your whole post seems completely pointless.

okay then, I'm not going to get in an argument with someone over the internet about our great manager, especially someone with 29,000 posts, I just want to support our great team. (and btw how could Swansea have less money than us like you just said(sounds like a pipe dream to me)

okay then, I'm not going to get in an argument with someone over the internet about our great manager, especially someone with 29,000 posts, I just want to support our great team. (and btw how could Swansea have less money than us like you just said(sounds like a pipe dream to me)

I meant Rodgers spent less money in the season he got promoted at the first time of asking with Swansea than Warburton did in his almost season with Brentford last season.

Man U were a much smaller club back then, and Aberdeen won a couple of titles under Ferguson.

Also, the gulf between Scotland and England was much smaller then. In fact, it could be said there was no gulf back then, as we'd just signed Souness, Butcher and Woods.

Fergie bolted after he got his arse handed to him at Ibrox. He wasn't keen on moving to England till he saw how swiftly we'd overtaken his Aberdeen side.

Great match that day. Still remember bandy Leighton running like a maddy to complain about a non-offside. :lol:

Great atmosphere that day.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFDa74aQFNY

What a great watch. Lots of good players on show, from both sides!

haha, I am only young and maybe slightly blue tinted but I would see Warburton as a far greater manager, person and leader than Brendan Rogers could ever be

Even Warburton's pressers and style is 10x better than Rodgers' (just because he was EPL doesn't make him better than our amazing Manager)

No matter what you or I think think the facts prove Rodgers has been more successful than Warburton and has managed at a higher level. That may change but then again it may not. The current Liverpool job is to big for him, if Liverpool want to get to where the think they should be then they need to aim higher than our manager.

True, but I don't think their owners will take a risk on a rookie so to speak, after Rogers spending 200 mil plus and I would say the fans would also be wanting a big name with a European pedigree.

Warburton is not right for where Liverpool are right now. Klopp is a much better bet for them.

In saying that, Warburton is the perfect fit for us right now. I wouldnt swap him for Klopp, Mourinho, Rodgers or anyone right now.

It might change in time, but Warburton is perfect for us at this time.

There is no chance our manager would leave us in the lurch even if he was offered the Liverpool job imo - which he wont. He's started something special at Rangers and will want to see it through.

Liverpool is a poisoned chalice at any rate - same as Newcastle.

There is no chance our manager would leave us in the lurch even if he was offered the Liverpool job imo - which he wont. He's started something special at Rangers and will want to see it through.

You could argue that the Rangers job was a poisoned chalice pre-Warburton. No money, not a lot of quality in the squad and non stop pressure from the fans especially considering we were in the Championship for another year.

All it takes is the right man at the right time.

You really believe that?

If he was offered the Liverpool job he would take it.

They are a loathsome club but still one of the major clubs in European football that any ambitious manager would be desperate to join forces with.

You really believe that?

If he was offered the Liverpool job he would take it.

They are a loathsome club but still one of the major clubs in European football that any ambitious manager would be desperate to join forces with.

I don't think so mate,

When Warburton & Weir left Brentford it was because they had a meeting with the club owner as the club owner decided he was going to take the club in a new direction where the manager wouldn't have the final say over transfers, and mathematical statistics would instead play a bigger role in deciding which players to sign, and Warburton & Weir thought that this would be unworkable for them to work in so made the decision to leave Brentford at the end of season.

Liverpool have a transfer board and committee who apparently make all the decisions on transferring players and don't even need the managers confirmation apparently, as apparently Brendan Rodgers didn't even want to sign Balotelli but the club still signed him. I'm not so sure Warburton would waste his one ticket that i'm sure he will get one day into the Premier League to go to such a poor club (in my eyes), that has different culture (eg liverpool are like an english version of CFC) traditions and background than the upstanding professional type of clubs that Warburton does have an interest in like Rangers and Spurs who Warburton supports.

I think Warburton will stay at Rangers and be a success for at least 3 years until one day Pochettino leaves Spurs and then maybe Magic Hat would get his chance in the EPL then.