It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

Exactly

The handwringers and apologists can't see that no ones celebrating it but simply reminding them of their vile deeds every chance they get

I'm not obsessed by it - I don't say it to belittle every single Celtic fan I meet but I save it for that special type of tarrier I.e the one that says we are dead or cheated etc

"He's one of your own, he's one of your own. Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own."

Definitely not celebrating it.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He's one of your own, he's one of your own. Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own."

When your in a hole stop digging that's full blown handwringer mode right there

That's reminding them exactly who they are

Are you forgetting when it was sung with gusto the taigs end at Hampden was alight with zombie and h** banners

Then again that's just jolly banter to you guys eh

When your in a hole stop digging that's full blown handwringer mode right there

That's reminding them exactly who they are

Are you forgetting when it was sung with gusto the taigs end at Hampden was alight with zombie and h** banners

Then again that's just jolly banter to you guys eh

At Starks Park too?

See, this is where we (me and you + the majority on here) see it differently. It's not a case of celebrating it (far fucking from it tbh...but we won't go there just now), but more of a throwback at them and their claims of superiority etc.

BJK & Jimmy Saville chants aside, there is an absolute and genuine reason for their covering up of child abuse to be broadcast by any means; whether it be by blog posts / football forum posts / twitter / facebook etc etc...it doesn't matter. What matters, is that it's not allowed to be forgotten or buried...and I'm sorry, but you seem to be of the attitude that it's in the past and it serves no purpose to bring it up.

You're in a very small minority here (an even smaller minority than you usually are). Stop digging.

Oh, OK then since I'm a roaster.

Singing "who shagged all the boys" and "Jimmy Saville, he's one of your own" at a football match has zero affect on supporting the victims of abuse or indeed bringing anyone to justice for it - NONE. It's just a song.... a thing you do, nothing more. No one will be jailed because you sing a song....

If you want to see justice (my original point) then do something besides singing.... or if you want to keep singing then sing.

Is that better?[/quote

So singing "Jimmy Saville is one of your own" is now wrong too? Fuck off you absolute knob. Thank fuck I never come across someone that says this in real life. Deary me.

Exactly

The handwringers and apologists can't see that no ones celebrating it but simply reminding them of their vile deeds every chance they get

I'm not obsessed by it - I don't say it to belittle every single Celtic fan I meet but I save it for that special type of tarrier I.e the one that says we are dead or cheated etc

Even septic fans and board members cannot find these songs to be offensive. If they did surley they would highlight our offensive songs on television just as the did within 24 hours of 'the famine song' being belted out.

Then again perhaps they don't want the world to know, what they knew.

:lol:

Oh no. I smoke weed. Someone call the police! I'm sure they'll get on it right away.

I don't have any problem with abusing children? Have you read any of the thread? If that's what you've managed to get from my posts then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Whose corner am I fighting here? The Kelly's? Stein? Or am I just expressing my sheer disgust at using the sexual abuse of kids to score points?

I look like one too? What is this primary school? Fucking hell :lol:

Somebody ban This cunt

Not an insult mate, merely stating you're Handwringer No1. Don't think too many Bears would disagree.

Don't think I would disagree - if not being ubber loyalist, protestant , unionist and just being someone that likes sport, football and loves Rangers, for being Rangers is a handwringer then I am proud to be one! I may also lack the paranoia and obsession about Celtic to qualify for the in crowd on RM but I can live with that as well.

Obsessed paranoia - fits many, yourself included.

You are one of the handful of joke figures on here. No-one (bar 2 or 3 others) take anything you say seriously. For you to still call it paranoia is remarkable.

And yet you are one of the people who take to do with running the forums charity/Erskine project. Fuck me.

You are one of the handful of joke figures on here. No-one (bar 2 or 3 others) take anything you say seriously. For you to still call it paranoia is remarkable.

And yet you are one of the people who take to do with running the forums charity/Erskine project. Fuck me.

You seem to take me seriously enough to comment on my posts - so thanks for being one of the 2-3 that do.

As for trying to score points by bringing up the Erskine fund - how utterly pathetic - especially as I have nothing to do with the running of it (That's all govanblue - I just help keep the thread alive and on page 1) AND you are not even a member. Why not put a quid of your pocket money you get into the fund and at least help out a little bit instead of trying to score cheap points?

He's been spinning this out for 2 days now bud,with his Tim like retorts he clearly gets his kicks provoking the Bears,you know what to do.

We've got a moderator who says what we did with EBT's was illegal and refuses to take it back once proven wrong (locks threads so he doesn't need to explain himself)

A little bigot who calls people "paranoid Protestants" when pointing out the double standards in the Scottish media between us and the rest of Scottish football - especially the BBC, being one of the guys helping run the forums charity/Erskine project.

A guy who's got intelligence and writes on our behalf for Shoot but is so far up the arse of the child abusers on here, saying we are rejoicing in child abuse and that we shouldn't mention that clubs involvement and cover-up of it

This place is seriously fucked. Need some of the admin with balls to sort this shite out.

We've got a moderator who says what we did with EBT's was illegal and refuses to take it back once proven wrong (locks threads so he doesn't need to explain himself)

A little bigot who calls people "paranoid Protestants" when pointing out the double standards in the Scottish media between us and the rest of Scottish football - especially the BBC, being one of the guys helping run the forums charity/Erskine project.

A guy who's got intelligence and writes on our behalf for Shoot but is so far up the arse of the child abusers on here, saying we are rejoicing in child abuse and that we shouldn't mention that clubs involvement and cover-up of it

This place is seriously fucked. Need some of the admin with balls to sort this shite out.

You never change do you ?

Slagging off Gers fans on here all over the placewhile there's a game on and now scoring points by using Erskine hospital as an excuse.

Fucking despicable.

You never change do you ?

Slagging off Gers fans on here all over the placewhile there's a game on and now scoring points by using Erskine hospital as an excuse.

Fucking despicable.

What have I said that's untrue?

and you are doing what exactly while this game is on yourself? attempting to check me :lol:

I'm currently in work but I've got the game on and have been active in the official match thread all night.

Just you go back into the off-topic and continue your borefest threads.

Can't agree more, your first banning was totally in order, seems admin have got soft.

I don't write on anyone's behalf. :lol:

I don't write on anyone's behalf. :lol:

Was trying to pay you a bit of a compliment there as it's a decent gig you've got. If you write from a Rangers supporters perspective then you are a voice for us albiet giving your own thoughts.

Was trying to pay you a bit of a compliment there as it's a decent gig you've got. If you write from a Rangers supporters perspective then you are a voice for us albiet giving your own thoughts.

I'm not anyone's voice. Just like anyone else who writes something about Rangers isn't my voice.

Don't think I would disagree - if not being ubber loyalist, protestant , unionist and just being someone that likes sport, football and loves Rangers, for being Rangers is a handwringer then I am proud to be one! I may also lack the paranoia and obsession about Celtic to qualify for the in crowd on RM but I can live with that as well.

It's got fuck all to do with being an uber fan / loyalist etc etc or having an obsession over them.

...but then again, you know that.

Stop being a prick.