It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

That is the frightening bit, they re-employed a known paedophile who had been charged and convicted for perpetrating these crimes while in their organisation. They have no shame.

I think most sensible Gers fans would leave out the abuse thing if they stopped sticking the boot into us every chance they get,even at their AGM.They have a new group who are now trying to put pressure on the SFA to strip us of titles under `bringing the game into disrepute` FFS! How can a Bear not come back with `if covering up child abuse isn`t bringing the game into disrepute then what is?` They and others said only match-fixing was worse than our `crime` of using EBTs! Like the whole Torbett thing never ever happened.

Not one of these journos calling for our head ever followed up the Torbett case and questioned his re-employment by septic or the fact at least two ex-septic directors from the abuse period were given directorships on Torbett`s trophy company!

We have been slaughtered for a perfectly legal (at the time) scheme to reduce tax liability, that is all. Yet they constantly want to take the moral high ground with shite like `sporting integrity`.People in glass houses! They should keep their mouths shut and learn some humility.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why aren't the same people shouting from the rooftops about other organisations who have covered up child abuse? If it was such a matter of concern I'd have expected some focus on recent allegations of abuse not one which was dealt with 20 years ago by the courts.

Because the other oginisations arent our greatest rivals with a habit of ignoring their own misdeeds while highlighting ours.

I can recall numerous occasions where our singing and the subject of our songs has been highlighted by the media after OF games, I dont remember them ever mentioning us singing "who shagged all the boys" or "big jock knew" because the media doesnt want to highlight the fact that the tims are guilty of covering up child abuse. Maybe when celtic have been taken to task over it and the real issue has been investigated then they can have a go at us for singing songs that are in bad taste.

Instead the closest they come to admitting their wrong doing is saying "I just knew yous bigoted orange bastards would bring up child abuse, yous are sick", well I think its more sick to molest kids than it is to sing about it. Im sure the victims of celtics rape and abuse are much more hurt by the memory of what happened and the fact they werent given justice by celtic or anyone else than they are about some songs.

I think most sensible Gers fans would leave out the abuse thing if they stopped sticking the boot into us every chance they get

(tu) ive had plenty of arguments with tims, it used to be you could have an actual debate with another football fan, now its "youre deid" from the get go, so I prefer just to shut them up and putting them in their place by calling them a bunch of paedos than argue with a moron.

If they didnt constantly spout a load of nonsense and lies then maybe they wouldnt get the truth thrown in their faces as much.

I agree that point scoring using abused weans as fodder is inherently wrong but I think what most of us don't like is the holier than thou attitude "They" have.

As someone mentioned very early on in this thread I've seen on other fan sites, like P&B, guys going on about our tax avoidance scheme being the worst crime in Scottish football and using many other superlatives to describe our EBT use.

That's when I get irritated and feel the need to remind them that our dodging tax, although arguably morally wrong, is far from "the worst crime in Scottish football history".

World of a difference between using child abuse to score points and refusing to allow septic fans, and anyone else who will listen, forget that septic put their reputation before child safety in the most horrendous fashion.

Seems to me that part of the mechanics of that cover up is the perpetuating of the notion that highlighting the cover up is point scoring about child abuse. It isn't.

According to the Handwringer loyal, we shouldn't mention the Bheasts fondness for heinous criminality, nor should we ever mention the subsequent cover up. Next the appeaser will be asking us not to mention their support for sectarian murder gangs, just in case it encourages more terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile, over at the Bheastdome, they are planning to strip our titles, have journalists??? smearing our club and support on a daily basis, have worked their chairman into a position of power and have a fan base attacking our club 24/7.

Whilst Dudey keeps on running, the bheast will keep on chasing.

:clap: Could not have put it better myself.

(tu) ive had plenty of arguments with tims, it used to be you could have an actual debate with another football fan, now its "youre deid" from the get go, so I prefer just to shut them up and putting them in their place by calling them a bunch of paedos than argue with a moron.

If they didnt constantly spout a load of nonsense and lies then maybe they wouldnt get the truth thrown in their faces as much.

About sums it up.

Guys guys guys, we are giving this cretin what he wants here by keeping this going. Nobody in their right mind would attempt to even inadvertently defend the indefensible. Make no mistake ,what he's suggesting is simply an attempt to somehow divert the criticism onto those who speak out ,then dress it up as "point scoring "

He's probably sitting right now cranking one off as we continue to indulge him with a reply. I wouldn't presume to speak for all bears when I say "keep it up" to vb and others who meet our insatiable enemies head on by reminding them of their heinous past, but I think it's fair to say I speak for the vast majority. That said can we now drop this if only to deprive this cunt any more oxygen?

According to the Handwringer loyal, we shouldn't mention the Bheasts fondness for heinous criminality, nor should we ever mention the subsequent cover up. Next the appeaser will be asking us not to mention their support for sectarian murder gangs, just in case it encourages more terrorist attacks.

Meanwhile, over at the Bheastdome, they are planning to strip our titles, have journalists??? smearing our club and support on a daily basis, have worked their chairman into a position of power and have a fan base attacking our club 24/7.

Whilst Dudey keeps on running, the bheast will keep on chasing.

Running? Who's running and what from?

Post no 4 - go check it, it has your name there.

By the way; this is a Rangers site - which is not supportive of c....c - if they (c....c) are making out ebt's to be the worst crime in Scottish football history, whilst they have gotten away with crimes against humanity - and you are supportive of that deflection, then you are a cunt. And should gtf.

Post no 4 - go check it, it has your name there.

By the way; this is a Rangers site - which is not supportive of c....c - if they (c....c) are making out ebt's to be the worst crime in Scottish football history, whilst they have gotten away with crimes against humanity - and you are supportive of that deflection, then you are a cunt. And should gtf.

So who is that post defending?

I couldn't give a monkeys fuck what they think about EBT's. Throughout this whole thing they've been wrong and they'll continue to be wrong in it. Before EBT's it was the sectarian signing policy and before that it was something else. Who gives a fuck what they think or what they do? If they come after titles they'll lose. If they try kill us off, they'll lose. Again.

Far too many spend their whole life greeting about what Celtic fans said or what Celtic fans done. Who fucking cares? If there's evidence that there's been a cover up go make a complaint to to the cops and let them investigate. That'll do much more to get justice than singing who shagged all the boys or the bears are having a party, the tims are shagging weans ever fucking will.

So who is that post defending?

I couldn't give a monkeys fuck what they think about EBT's. Throughout this whole thing they've been wrong and they'll continue to be wrong in it. Before EBT's it was the sectarian signing policy and before that it was something else. Who gives a fuck what they think or what they do? If they come after titles they'll lose. If they try kill us off, they'll lose. Again.

Far too many spend their whole life greeting about what Celtic fans said or what Celtic fans done. Who fucking cares? If there's evidence that there's been a cover up go make a complaint to to the cops and let them investigate. That'll do much more to get justice than singing who shagged all the boys or the bears are having a party, the tims are shagging weans ever fucking will.

Do you have a lot of friends that are sellik fans dude?

Not really. Couple work colleagues and that's it.

Just wondered.

I thought maybe you had a lot of them as mates because you seem more angry/annoyed/offended at yer fellow fans for singing the songs rather than the actual abuse.

Its just how i've read the to and fro from yerself and others.