It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

So who is that post defending?

I couldn't give a monkeys fuck what they think about EBT's. Throughout this whole thing they've been wrong and they'll continue to be wrong in it. Before EBT's it was the sectarian signing policy and before that it was something else. Who gives a fuck what they think or what they do? If they come after titles they'll lose. If they try kill us off, they'll lose. Again.

Far too many spend their whole life greeting about what Celtic fans said or what Celtic fans done. Who fucking cares? If there's evidence that there's been a cover up go make a complaint to to the cops and let them investigate. That'll do much more to get justice than singing who shagged all the boys or the bears are having a party, the tims are shagging weans ever fucking will.

Do you get some kind of kick out of continually, repeatedly stating what they do to their victims - you're a clown.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondered.

I thought maybe you had a lot of them as mates because you seem more angry/annoyed/offended at yer fellow fans for singing the songs rather than the actual abuse.

Its just how i've read the to and fro from yerself and others.

Nah not at all. The actual abuse if far, far worse than any singing about it. Unquestionably. It's the most utterly disgusting thing any person can do imo. I just look at it from the PoV that if it was my kid or someone close to me who was abused and it was used as fodder for football chants id be furious. Much like how I imagine the families of victims from things like the Ibrox disaster, Hillsborough, Munich etc feel when there are chants about those. When folk go on about them fighting for justice by singing about it or calling them nappy rippers in normal conversation then I have to wonder if that is what it's about because it certainly doesn't seem that way.

Not really. Couple work colleagues and that's it.

Last attempt I promise! Right here goes: you're digging yourself deeper and deeper with every retort, you either derive a perverse enjoyment of talking utter Shite or you're incredibly stupid. Either way give it up for fucks sake. I'd suggest if youve nothing better to do with your time then try a hobby but I strongly suspect you're busy at you're hobby right now.

Nah not at all. The actual abuse if far, far worse than any singing about it. Unquestionably. It's the most utterly disgusting thing any person can do imo. I just look at it from the PoV that if it was my kid or someone close to me who was abused and it was used as fodder for football chants id be furious. Much like how I imagine the families of victims from things like the Ibrox disaster, Hillsborough, Munich etc feel when there are chants about those. When folk go on about them fighting for justice by singing about it or calling them nappy rippers in normal conversation then I have to wonder if that is what it's about because it certainly doesn't seem that way.

As they say stupit - don't blame the postman.

Its not difficult to understand that we would pick out the blackest part of their vile history and turn it into point scoring,hell i'm guilty of it but it doesn't mean cunts don't give a fuck for the victims. We'll hear the sevco/ebt shite forever and they'll hear about their shame forever.

Its not difficult to understand that we would pick out the blackest part of their vile history and turn it into point scoring,hell i'm guilty of it but it doesn't mean cunts don't give a fuck for the victims. We'll hear the sevco/ebt shite forever and they'll hear about their shame forever.

I know why it's done but it doesn't make it right or even acceptable to do. We probably will hear the Sevco shite forever and I couldn't care less. It's not on the same scale as making light of the sexual abuse of weans. If they want to complain about some Masonic conspiracy to allow Sevco into the league then they can howl at the moon with that. There's plenty we have to fire back at them without even getting into that. Tax dodging on attendances, their dodgy corporate structure, their criminally racist fans, the bo letter, shite attendances, shite team, racist players etc etc etc

I know why it's done but it doesn't make it right or even acceptable to do. We probably will hear the Sevco shite forever and I couldn't care less. It's not on the same scale as making light of the sexual abuse of weans. If they want to complain about some Masonic conspiracy to allow Sevco into the league then they can howl at the moon with that. There's plenty we have to fire back at them without even getting into that. Tax dodging on attendances, their dodgy corporate structure, their criminally racist fans, the bo letter, shite attendances, shite team, racist players etc etc etc

The b.o letter was gravy :)

Do you have a lot of friends that are sellik fans dude?

The Dude have friends? Apart from a few Japanese cartoons? The Dude is a waste of space. Literally. He mixes on here for some sort of infamy and lob grenades. A tool. He is in a very small minority of Rangers fans but we have the Internet to thank for such new age fans. Ignore him.

The Dude have friends? Apart from a few Japanese cartoons? The Dude is a waste of space. Literally. He mixes on here for some sort of infamy and lob grenades. A tool. He is in a very small minority of Rangers fans but we have the Internet to thank for such new age fans. Ignore him.

Hi pal. That's it. I'm just here for the infamy :lol: I was going to games long before the Internet was common place.

Do you have a lot of friends that are sellik fans dude?

and relatives.

Not really. Couple work colleagues and that's it.

oh, you've changed your tune on that one "Dude"

That's the problem with telling lies, you need a good memory.

Your problem with illegal drugs won't help that much.

and relatives.

oh, you've changed your tune on that one "Dude"

That's the problem with telling lies, you need a good memory.

Your problem with illegal drugs won't help that much.

Yes I have relatives who are Celtic fans. Other than my mum, who has no real interest in football, the last time I spoke to any of them would have been in March. Good try though.

I have a problem with illegal drugs? Are you mixing up that I like to smoke some weed up with having a drug problem? Does anyone who has a drink have an alcohol problem?

Dude. This is from the rebel today(and like it or not the rag is probably the most read "tabloid" in the country ): From the On the Record section. "Why do Rangers shirts have five stars when there are world class teams with only three? Is this even legal??" To be fair to the rebel the answer is thus. " Rangers have won 54 league titles and there is one star for each group of ten. There is no law against decorating shirts this way." And from the same rag same day another headline: " Old Rangers new Rangers they are still the same - desperately trying to emulate Celtic (the "article" then goes on to discuss this "new club" etc). The point I'm trying to make,and yes I have had a few beers,is do you want us to adopt your approach? I.E dignified silence? Our club is under constant attack,and this is almost four years on,are you saying we should blindly ignore this incessant attack on our club,our history? And overlook the never ending bile directed at OUR club? If so I'm sorry your an idiot. I believe in responding in kind and if that means reminding this vile club's fans of it's ignominious "history" so be it.