Turtle Beach Elite 800X

Copland bear

Got a pair for Christmas on Black Friday for 180 quid from game.

I decided to treat myself a buy a set of these headphones, they are totally wireless which is very good with an inbuilt mic, they have also got different settings like racing, shooter, sport etc.

Being a bit of a hi fi nut I was not expecting nothing special but got a nice we surprise.

First of all they are very well built and they have a stand they sit on like a docking station which charges them so saves them lying around.

I played a few different games , but these things are first class with shooters, I have also hooked them up to the tv and again they sounded far better than I expected.

They are very comfy and you can't hear a thing when on, They draw you right into the game and before you know it a couple of hours have past.

Anyone looking for a good set wireless headphones for the Xbox or ps4 should put these on their list, you can also set your mobile up with them so you can take calls while gaming which is also very handy.

I wanted a set of headphones and I did not want wired chat and was dubious about spending so much on something I would just use for gaming.

I am glad I did, and they also came with a 2 year guarantee .

I got the PX51s a couple of years ago and they are very good, the footsteps setting is very good for fps games.

Battery life is very good as well, but don't like how the docking station is set up, could of done with being able to charge the headset off of that, rather than having to connect a USB cable to another device to charge them.

Looking to get a digital audio splitter, as my amp doesn't have a digital audio output, and would like to use them with sky box and PC and can't be arsed with the messing about having to change the leads.

I got the PX51s a couple of years ago and they are very good, the footsteps setting is very good for fps games.

Battery life is very good as well, but don't like how the docking station is set up, could of done with being able to charge the headset off of that, rather than having to connect a USB cable to another device to charge them.

Looking to get a digital audio splitter, as my amp doesn't have a digital audio output, and would like to use them with sky box and PC and can't be arsed with the messing about having to change the leads.

I checked them out and the docking station, They look a similar sort of build quality, I wanted headphones that had the least amount of fuss, I don't have a mic that could snap off as it's inbuilt.

I see how they sort of hang on the docking station, the ones I got sit up on the docking station.

I did not want want to buy turtle beach I wanted yo buy Astro either the 40 or 50's but could not be fucked with wired chat, not at the price your paying. Wireless should mean total wireless.

I have been gaming casually for over 30 years and this is the first ever set of headphones I have owned.

Next on the list is the elite controller,. I was gonna wait till it never sold and came down to a hundred quid.

Shows you what I know, you won't get one for under £150 now and that's just insane.

that's the ones i've asked the mrs to get me for xmas mate,my turtle beaches are fucked.like the design of them,and the price ain't too shabby either.

that's the ones i've asked the mrs to get me for xmas mate,my turtle beaches are fucked.like the design of them,and the price ain't too shabby either.

Done a bit of browsing and found them for £45 mate,bargain. Same headset just a different colour.

https://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStation%204/Games/45825/sony-wireless-stereo-headset-2-0

Done a bit of browsing and found them for £45 mate,bargain. Same headset just a different colour.

https://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStation%204/Games/45825/sony-wireless-stereo-headset-2-0

game were selling the black ones for 50 on black friday,passed up on them,as I prefer the white ones,look much better imo.daft i know as they're for wearing on your head,so you won't notice them anyway,but fuck it she's buying them.

I'm not an expert, but I play computer games on PS4 and I think the best option would be to get the £45 pair called the official Sony PS4 Wireless headset which the link to purchase is above which imo would be of a similar high quality, and if you wanted a separate bluetooth headset to take calls on from your mobile phone too i'm sure that you can pick one up for £15-20, and the bluetooth headset is more reasonable to use for taking calls while you are outside and also a viable option for when you are in the car to take calls in the car too instead of a big pair of headphones that block out every other noise. I don't see a need to buy the £180 pair just b/c they are the only ones which can also link to take calls from your cellphone, when you can place your cellphone on vibrate instead then put in your pocket and you will still notice incoming calls when you are playing with a wireless gaming headset on.

I'm not an expert, but I play computer games on PS4 and I think the best option would be to get the £45 pair called the official Sony PS4 Wireless headset which the link to purchase is above which imo would be of a similar high quality, and if you wanted a separate bluetooth headset to take calls on from your mobile phone too i'm sure that you can pick one up for £15-20, and the bluetooth headset is more reasonable to use for taking calls while you are outside and also a viable option for when you are in the car to take calls in the car too instead of a big pair of headphones that block out every other noise. I don't see a need to buy the £180 pair just b/c they are the only ones which can also link to take calls from your cellphone, when you can place your cellphone on vibrate instead then put in your pocket and you will still notice incoming calls when you are playing with a wireless gaming headset on.

Unlike the ps4 all headphones on the Xbox one chat require a wire, these and the 500x are the only total wireless ones for the Xbox one.