Rst Selling Non-Official Merchandise Tomorrow

BridgeIsBlue

This is how I see it. They want to increase their shareholding in Rangers. They have stated they are selling T-shirts as part of their fundraising and selling them at £20 a time, £10 of that will be invested in Rangers via share purchase. If you don't want to buy one then don't buy one.

If that was how they described what they are doing then there wouldn't be issues, but how they describe things seems never to be how it is.

We are opening a shop to sell RST merchandise to help us buy more shares at the next issue, is how it should of been advertised.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I see it. They want to increase their shareholding in Rangers. They have stated they are selling T-shirts as part of their fundraising and selling them at £20 a time, £10 of that will be invested in Rangers via share purchase. If you don't want to buy one then don't buy one.

Thats how you see it because thats how you choose to perceive it, not because its been proven to you. All they need to do is show proof that the money will go to Rangers and then most of us wont have an argument. But they dont prove it. They rely on gullible sheep like yourself who will just believe what they are told without any evidence.

And you can turn and point the finger at other groups all you like but the subject being discussed here is the RST selling tops and in all probability making profits off of the Clubs struggles.

Until its proven that the money goes to the club, something theyve been asked to prove time and time again but refuse to prove, it looks like theyre trying to make cash for themselves on the back of this court case and the SD deal, basically raping the Club and thieving money that loyal fans intended to go to help their team.

I thought that Mr King said that he could live with the SD deal. Why the change? is it just pandering to the chattering masses? With the history of their leaders, it would be better for the club if RST were disbanded as the are a stain on our reputation.

He did say that. Just goes to show that the SOS and the like are in it for their own gain, and not only to get King on the board, if hes the right man (and I believe hes our best bet for now) then why are they ignoring what he says?

99% of fans want to focus on the football, they just want peace but these groups keep trying to distract from that because theres more profit to be made in war.

I thought that Mr King said that he could live with the SD deal. Why the change? is it just pandering to the chattering masses? With the history of their leaders, it would be better for the club if RST were disbanded as the are a stain on our reputation.

Look at the squirrell!