Arnold Peralta Family Fundraiser?

islanderbear84

Jesus fuck .Maybe someone should contact his wife ,see if he was fully insured .If so ,then no need them eh .You are a cracker bud

Just read that back and realise how callous that sounds. Don't think I put that across right.

What I mean is we were offering Kevin Kyle thousands of pounds a week - Arnie came as an international player so for all we know his family are set for life and us contributing a few hundred quid isn't going to help them much. Plenty other things like a display etc might mean more.

[6quote name=BEE" post="1063020637" timestamp="1449924613]

Just read that back and realise how callous that sounds. Don't think I put that across right.

What I mean is we were offering Kevin Kyle thousands of pounds a week - Arnie came as an international player so for all we know his family are set for life and us contributing a few hundred quid isn't going to help them much. Plenty other things like a display etc might mean more.

Yeah that still doesn't sound much better. It wouldn't just be for the monetary gift, it would be to show that the gers always look after their own and their families. He will always be a gers man and this is us showing his family he has an extended family looking out for them!

Surely we'd need to know more about his financial position to know if this is appropriate?

A dead person cant spend money so it doesn't matter how much he had, his child however will need educated so a fund to make sure the wee one get the best chance in life from the Rangers family helping would be excellent.

Your posts are suspect as fuck.

Mate does your finger just type what they want because surely you don't meant some of the things you post

You are a bit of a tit mate

Go have a word with yourself

His financial position doesn't matter at all

He might not be legendary status but he was a Rangers player and will be treated as such

Badly

My point is the guy may have had enough in the bank so that he and his family are set for life - a few hundred quid from guys on a forum might mean fuck all to the family.

People reading far too much into my point and trying to find something that isn't there.

My point is the guy may have had enough in the bank so that he and his family are set for life - a few hundred quid from guys on a forum might mean fuck all to the family.

People reading far too much into my point and trying to find something that isn't there.

Listen your a dick

End of

Keep digging fanny baws, the hole is getting bigger

Something like a trust for his childs education or something to help his wife with funeral expenses would be a good gesture

I hope the Club are looking unto something like this and at the very least has offered condolences to his family.

Arnold Peralta was a member of the Rangers family and should be treated as such and his family should be looked after.