Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Waghorn.He does need some help .I have never known a forward that doesn't good through lean spells..He is a quality player and one of the players that I feel will light up the Premier league with maybe s few better additions added around him .I certain starter and justified every week due to his work rate alone.

I would like to remind everyone we are playing in the second tier of scottish football, the top tier is fucking shite.

Your comments about the gaffer though, your comments have always been weird but that is just fucking ridiculous.

I don't know whether you're an old codger and are just losing your marbles or whatever but, fucksake.

Agree with your points on the players but your very wrong about the manager. He is a winner

passy, passy no goals and give away two shambolic goals, a familiar pattern for the whole season. total possession with little to show for it, sorry but Warburton is no winner as all he needs to sort out is scoring goals that would as least nullify the midfield and defensive problems, and he hasn't done that.

Dear lord, the shite posted in here is unreal.

I read on DTB that Macboyd and Danger ranger came out as being in a relationship with each other and took a fair bit of hassle so they've decided to treat us all like we're homophobes.

I don't care whether they put it up each other's arses to be fair but it's what they said about Mark and Martyn that riles me.